Tazo Awake Tea Reviews
#806 in Tea

January 11, 2018

Best easy-to-find tea!

I started buying Tazo Tea a little over a year ago and have continued buying it to this day. It is a great tasting tea that tastes pure and simple. There is no after taste or 'extra tastes' that I've found in other brands. It is truly a refreshing cup of tea that is true to itself! I'd highly recommend it!

January 05, 2018

My go-to tea

This is my favourite tea, the one I drink everyday. Starbucks got me hooked on it a couple years ago when I asked for a tea that was similar to orange pekoe and they suggested this English breakfast. I love that it has a decent amount of caffeine - less than coffee but still a lot for tea. A bit more expensive than other brands, about 6 dollars for 24 bags, but it's worth it!
    One thing worth noting however is that you don't want to over-steep it or it will begin to taste bitter.

November 14, 2017

I love this awake tea with milk and sugar. They may not be the best breakfast tea compare other brand, but I think its consider descent. With just black tea itself without any additional flavour, its strong but not bitter. (had tried red rose taste like tea in bad quality, trash). I find This tea bag is good for 2 cups, each cup let the tea bag steep for 2-3 minutes. This tea is good to have in the morning because it has caffeine.

March 13, 2017

Not a coffee lover? Still need to wake up?? This is the perfect tea for you! It'll wake you up like coffee, but the flavor will be for the tea lover in you. Smooth, a little spicy, but no bitterness to be found. Make this your new morning "go to" hot beverage!

September 05, 2015

After trying this tea at Starbucks this is my go-to wake-up tea in the mornings. I don't need to steep the bag for longer than 10 seconds and I add a teaspoon of honey and voila, an enjoyable smooth black tea to perk me up.
    I often purchase this tea when Shoppers Drug Mart has a 2/$7.00 sale.

March 31, 2015

My favourite tea that I must have every morning! The regular price is not bad but I always wait for it to go on sale and buy a couple of boxes. I know this tea is popular because it's always the first to sell out at grocery stores!

March 10, 2015

I don't deink tea to often but I enjoy the taste of this one.

2.3/5

March 05, 2015

Didn't enjoy drinking this tea. I found it had a bitter after taste.

September 04, 2014

Yummy ... great price and a fantastic start to my day .. I love the Tazo Awake Breakfast Tea xoxo

June 24, 2013

A great tasting tea. Buy it for home or work or both. And you can get it at Starbucks too.