Teapigs Rooibos Crème Caramel Reviews
#27 in Tea

This tea is naturally caffeine-free but can be enjoyed with milk. The chunks of caramel give it a sweet, creamy, comforting richness to rival any scrumptious dessert.

Cette boisson a tout pour plaire : naturellement sans caféine, elle peut être savourée avec un nuage de lait, tout comme votre tasse de thé ordinaire. Les morceaux de caramel lui confèrent un goût riche et réconfortant qui donne presque envie de passer outre au dessert.

You may also like teapigs super fruit herbal tea

2.0/5

May 24, 2020

Sounds great- tastes okay.

I received this product free as part of the eco box in April for chickadvisor! I was SUPER excited to try this tea as anything with caramel in it sounds awesome. I steeped it for 3 minutes and added a little milk. Unfortunately I really didn’t like the taste and probably wouldn’t try it again. I don’t know if I missed something or if this tea is meant to taste...like dirt. I had no hints or caramel whatsoever.

3.2/5

May 24, 2020

Great concept that misses the mark and lacks robustness

I was very excited to try more Teapigs after having enjoyed their berry mix tea in the past. Once I saw that these teabags contained chunks of caramel that would presumably melt into my tea, there was no holding me back! After having given this a try, however, I feel that the flavour was lacking. I drink my tea as-is, never add milk or sugar, so perhaps adding the former at a minimum may bring out the flavours more; as it was, I didn't feel that there was any depth to this tea. I kept waiting for the robustness to fill out, letting it steep a little longer, constantly stirring, but it never came to fruition. It's a little disappointing, given that I love Teapigs other offerings, I think that their packaging and branding is adorable, and I was keen to find a great dessert tea to satisfy my after-dinner sweet tooth.

I #gotitfree to try through the ChickAdvisor Product Review Club.

May 23, 2020

Delicious

My expectations were not very high for this. When I tried it I was amazed. I had it in the evening with some biscuits. It was the perfect little treat. It has a nice a settle sweet taste. It helped me to relax in the evening and have a restful sleep. I love that its naturally flavored and caffeine free.

Delicious

This tea taste so amazing. Sweetens your day up but not too sweet . I'm hooked forever ! Soft and creamy ! The Caramel taste isn't over powering just subtle . So glad I got to try this free product.
    #freeproduct

It is scrumptious!

I just started a Keto diet and this tea is totally saving my life right now!

This naturally caffeine-free rooibos tea with caramel comes in a sustainable and recyclable package. It contains traces of caramel (meaning lactose, sugar, and carbs), but I did the ketone test after drinking it, and my levels were still low, so its keto-friendly. I also diluted it in 2 cups to make sure I am not getting too much sugar from it.

The tea has a lovely smell and is sweet, nutty, and scrumptious. I add a splash of heavy cream for a more luxurious experience. Since it doesn't have caffeine, I have been drinking it after meals, as a dessert.

It may be my sugar starved body speaking but I loved this tea.

Love!

Davids Tea Creme Caramel Rooibas is my tea of choice, so I was extremely excited to try out the TeaPigs skinny dessert rooibas creme caramel teabags. It has the quality I would expect from a premium tea company- actual loose leaf tea AND chunks of caramel in the pre packaged tea "temple" that is - super bonus- BIODEGRADABLE!!! The pyramid shaped tea temple is not jam packed, leaving room for the tea leaves and caramel bits to disperse within and thoroughly steep. It is the best of both tea worlds and I am 100% digging it! The taste of the tea after being steeped doe the recommended 3 minutes is superb; creamy and subtly sweet, just a touch of milk is all you really need to enjoy this tea!

Lovely tea

I really like creme Carmel teas so I was happy to review this one for chickadvisor the flavour was really nice and wasn’t overly powerful, I would purchase this for myself

Relaxing soothing rooibos tea

Rooibos usually doesn't have a great scent however this product is very lovely when adding some milk or milk alternative. You can even add a touch of honey if it's not too sweet. You can't really taste the caramel but I like it nonetheless. This is great as a latte. I would definitely recommend this product to my friends.

Prince Edward Island, Canada

Great tea!!

I liked it but i didnt really taste the caramel thats in it. But it tasted great regardless. Didnt smell the best either hehe. But i did enjoy it and will be enjoying the rest of then :)

May 21, 2020

the perfect tea for a relaxing evening

I've been working at home recently and it's so comforting to have this yummy tea (natural and vegan, all that jazz) to keep my company. It tastes great on its own but amazing with a bit of almond milk or coconut milk. I've also added honey to it and it tastes just as great. Can't wait to try other teas from Teapigs!