Teapigs Rooibos Crème Caramel Reviews
#27 in Tea

This tea is naturally caffeine-free but can be enjoyed with milk. The chunks of caramel give it a sweet, creamy, comforting richness to rival any scrumptious dessert.

Cette boisson a tout pour plaire : naturellement sans caféine, elle peut être savourée avec un nuage de lait, tout comme votre tasse de thé ordinaire. Les morceaux de caramel lui confèrent un goût riche et réconfortant qui donne presque envie de passer outre au dessert.

You may also like teapigs super fruit herbal tea

Dessert in a Teacup

I received this product to test as part of Chick Advisor’s Product Review Club.

I’m quite partial to black tea, especially a good cup of Earl Grey. But Teapigs Rooibos Creme Caramel certainly packs a strong punch in its favour (and flavour) as a rooibos. The teabag holds quite a bit of leaves and caramel pieces, so you can make your cup as strong or as gentle as you want. The subtle hint of caramel gives it a bit of sweetness, but you do still need to add sugar or honey if you want a sweetened taste.

The bag itself is light mesh, and no fragments escaped and made its way into the tea (a personal pet peeve of mine). I did not add milk or crème fraîche, so I cannot say whether the taste is significantly altered for the better or for the worse if you add either. I think it is good to drink on its own as it is, although I might experiment with a little vanilla in the future to see how it works with this particular flavour.

Délicat et sucré

C'est un rooibos. Il faut connaitre le goût particulier des rooibos pour l'apprécier.
    Le goût du caramel se laisse désirer, je le détecte à peine. Sinon, le goût des feuilles est présent et savoureux.
    Il est un peu dispendieux selon moi, mais c'est peux-être justifié.

1.7/5

Ok but not that great

I received this product to try out for free and I feel bad because I didn’t really like it. But I’m probably not the best person to test out teas because I’m not a fan of them. I try to drink tea often for it’s benefits but to me it tastes like warm water yeah it smells really nice and keep you warm but it’s just not the best I’ve had.

2.8/5

Saskatchewan, Canada

Didnt really like it

I tasted this tea, but I really didn’t like the taste and aroma, i will not buy it and no results have been noticed, i will pass it, never seen this brand before, i really like david’s tea

Teapigs creme caramel

I am not crazy about many different tea flavours but I was surprised at how good the taste of the Rooibos
    creme caramel was. Will certainly buy it again.

Tea-Licious!

I am a tea drinker and I was so happy I got to try this tea. It is yummy! Great for a sweet treat craving at night, but completely herbal. Also caffeine free so it does not disturb my sleep. Love it with a splash of milk to make the creamy flavour more apparent. Delicious!

This product was sent to me by ChickAdvisor in exchange for my honest review. #gotitfree

May 11, 2020

i love how the individual teabags are packaged and the scent is amazing. When you steep in tea, the aroma is what I was hoping for. Would recommend family and friends to try

A new found favourite!

I knew I would love this tea as rooibos is my favourite, and I generally enjoy sweet teas. Upon opening the package the aroma of this tea was divine! I couldn't wait to taste my freshly brewed cup, and it certainly didn't disappoint. This blend is not overly sweet like other teas that use synthetic flavouring, but is just toothsome enough to make the perfect after dinner treat!

Thank you ChickAdvisor and Teapigs!

Yum!

I tried this tea as a latte with some milk as well as black, nothing in it. I enjoyed it both ways. This tea is sweet but not too sweet, it just doesn't need any sugar. I love the caramel flavor. It tastes so good but the flavor isn't overpowering. I steeped my teas for the amount of time suggested and it was the perfect amount of time needed to get a flavorful, delicious cup of tea. I enjoyed this tea while reading a great novel, a perfect evening. Tea Pigs is known for their teas and there's a reason for that, they're delicious! This tea holds up to their standards. My mouth is literally watering while I write this review. I'm going to make a cup now!

Note: Thank you to ChickAdvisor and Tea Pigs for sending me this tea for free for my honest review. I love it!

#teapigs #chickadvisorecobox #teapigscanada #teapigscremecaramel #teapigsca #chickadvisor #gotitfree

Lovely Dessert Substitute!

This tea is absolutely delicious. I am a big fan of rooibos tea in general as I find that green tea and black tea aggravate acid reflux. This tea was flavourful, smelled wonderful and had a slight sweetness from the caramel pieces. Enjoyed this tea instead of giving in to my 8pm snack cravings!