Good

Ranked #524 out of 597 in Tea

Taste

October 23, 2014

GET IN MY MOUTH!

No, seriously. I am a huge chai fan. I always have looseleaf chai as well as the pre-made chai mixes on hand, and I have at least a glass a day of unsweetened chai with milk. Having said that, the Oprah Chai is a bit on the sweet side when the 'Bux brews it, but it's perfectly balanced by the ginger, cardamom, cinnamon, and Oprah magic. It's a wee bit expensive when you buy it at Starbucks, but totally worth it. I usually get a "Dirty Oprah" (with a shot of espresso) because I like the extra caffiene boost and the giggle it gives the baristas.

Not that bad nutritionally, either. I get a Venti each time I get em (a couple times a week) and it's roughly 250 calories. A great reward iced for a hard workout. Counterintuitive, yes, but DELICOUS.

Taste

September 15, 2014

Delicious! A little expensive because it's Starbucks, but I really loved it and will buy it again. The delicious taste of sweet black tea, rooibos and cinnamon, but on ice. With every purchase of Oprah chai tea, you help the Oprah Winfrey Leadership Academy Foundation to benefit youth education!

jcb75 has posted in the forum topic
    Coke Vs Pepsi

jcb75 has posted in the forum topic
    Favourite Fruit?

xsxpxixdxexrxsx added a new review for
    Crock Pot