Temptations Cat Treats Reviews

What cats want!Chicken Flavour Temptations have a tasty, crunchy outside and an irresistible soft center. Just shake the pouch and watch your cat come running.100% nutritionally complete and balanced for growth and maintenance.No artificial flavors.
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award 2017

June 06, 2019

my cat loves them

My cat loves this product. I'm glad it is an item that is relatively small that I can offer to him when he behaves himself. Keep up the good work. =)

June 04, 2019
    Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

Cat loves them

Every morning my cat will almost knock me down the stairs to run down to get some of these treats. He absolutely loves them. I’ve tried him with others but these are his favourite

June 03, 2019

Cats are addicted !

Not sure what exactly you put in these things, but wow do my cats ever love them. They go absolutely crazy for them, almost as nuts as they go for cat nip. I will forever keep buying these for them as i havent found any other treat that comes close.

June 02, 2019

Meow

My cat loves these i just walk towards the cupboard they are kept in and he goes nuts its great that these get him exited/playful his favorite flavor is the chicken!

May 31, 2019

My cat's absolute favourite!

These treats are the ONLY treats my cat will eat. She runs to the treat cupboard every morning when I get up just in case I am going to give her some!

May 23, 2019

My cat loves it

Good lil treat to give to your cat! Will buy more pf it for sure. But i know my friends cat did an allergic reaction to it so juste be careful if your cat is sensitive. But for me my cat is fine.

May 20, 2019

my cats love them

All three of my cats love Temptations treats, as soon as I shake the bag they all come running for the taste treats. I have the treats up on my fireplace mantel and one of my cats always finds a way to jump up there and knock them down.

Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

The Only Cat Treat

This stuff is amazing. Helped my friend's new cat adjust and relax to its new home. We tried other brands to no avail. This treat is the only one my friend's new furry friend will eat!

My cat LOVES these!!!

These are the ONLY treats my cat will eat, and he will race to the kitchen every time he sees me walking towards it in case I'm going to open the magic treat cupboard and give him a few -- sometimes he'll remind me in his not-so-subtle loud meowing way. My sister's cat won't even come in from outside until she hears the sound of the treat bag being shaken! I highly recommend them, affordable and perfect for my little guy. The different flavours available are great too, so I can give my cat some variety :)

Great

My cat loves this product. Doesn't matter what meat is in it he just devours it at his snack time at night. The price in most places is generally pretty good.