Terra Tattoos Premium Metallic Tattoos

Terra Tattoos Premium Metallic Tattoos Reviews

Ranked #110 out of 435 in Makeup

50+ Shimmer Designs in Gold, Silver, and Black

October 20, 2015

Yes, totally beautiful. I'm going to buy lots of these for the Xmas stockings; a popular item

September 06, 2015

My daughter recently introduced metallic temporary tattoos to me and I have since fallen in love with them. I think I can safely say these are all the rage at the moment. I love these because they simply pop whenever they are on your skin, no matter your skin shade.

This set of Metallic Tattoos is simply stunning. They have a classy look with the black, silver, and gold. Once put on they will go with just about any outfit you want to wear. These are very easy to place on. All you have to do is find the design you want, cut it out, peel the clear plastic coating off, lay face down on your skin, take a damp wash cloth/sponge and wet the back for around 30 seconds, peel the paper off, and bam! You have a beautiful piece of art on your skin without the pain of getting a permanent one. This particular set would be more geared for those who want bracelets or feather accents. I had a ton of fun with my daughter picking and choosing which tattoo to put on first.

Bbjack added a new review for
    Dove White Beauty Bar

Bellebelle15 added a new review for
    Ferrero Rocher

Ismael12 earned the Beauty Guru badge

sphereweb added a new review for
    AMERICAN CREW Fiber