The Balm Meet Matte Hughes Long Lasting lip color Reviews

Ranked #72 out of 1201 in Lipstick

April 21, 2017

I love these liquid lipstick! I have the sample size snd i have the colors: 1.Loyal, 2.Dedicated 3.Charming 4.sincere 5.Dotting 6.Committed. The liquid lipstick stay all day on the lips, they dry fast and theybare matte. The only thing I don't really like is that when you apply them, they are a little bit sticky for 1 minute. Overall, I really live them!

March 31, 2017

As far as liquid lipstick goes, this is probably one of my favourite formulas. Relative to other brands, this liquid lipstick isn't too drying and doesn't flake out on me. It goes on smoothly, is opaque, and has a nice minty scent to it. I'd say that it lasts for most of the day, but you'll notice a little wear when you eat or drink. I have the shade in Charming, and it's absolutely gorgeous.

February 09, 2016

First of all, this lip stuff smells so darn good! It's got a nice vanilla mint smell to it. I love the colour "Commited." It's very matte (as expected) and looks really nice on my lips. It's very long lasting. You'll have a tough time getting this off without a makeup remover! Which means it's great for eating, kissing, etc. ;)

February 08, 2016

This is by far, the most comfortable liquid lipstick I have ever worn. I received a sample form a monthly beauty subscription box and i instantly fell inlove. The shade 'Committed' is so lovely and perfectly matches my fair complexion. It lasts for long and you mildly need to touch up once you eat. i definite must have in every woman's purse. As of talking time im about to purchase a full size!

February 04, 2016

I have the shade "Committed", and I am...Committed to it, that is. This was my first time using a liquid lipstick. I've used a lot of glosses and glasses, but never liquid lipstick. I love that it goes on matte, and dries quickly.
    The shade is adorable, and great for wearing every day. I love the subtle vanilla/mint scent. I love that the colour is buildable. If you want a subtle hint of colour, one coat will do. If you want to make your pucker pop...add a couple more layers as it dries.

February 04, 2016

This literally last all day. It smells good, has great coverage and does not budge! The colour is great for everyone

January 20, 2016

This lipstick is amazing! Great pigmentation, easy to apply lasts all day and really is matte! Very light texture and smells like mint/vanilla

January 17, 2016

I love this lipstick! It is such a nice formula. It goes on smooth and is long lasting. I have a neutral colour and wear it almost everyday.

December 20, 2015

It's called long lasting cause it is. Seriously i never had a lipstick that lasted that much. It's very light, you barely feel it on you lips, and it smells so good it has a minty-like smell. I received one from Ipsy , I got the nude colour and i will be purchasing the red shade soon. Give it a try, you will not regret it.

November 03, 2015

I have the meet matt(e) hughes liquid lipstick in committed. It has a slightly minty scent and goes on really smooth. It actually is incredibly long lasting and even difficult to smug. I love this product and can't wait to try some other HUGHES! #THEBALM

tiger123 added a new review for
    Vector Cereal

Gabeosteo added a new review for
    effaceur magic

Gabeosteo added a new review for
    Glysomed Hand Cream

Pipnivy added a new review for
    NIVEA Men Creme

Cmiller14 has posted in the forum topic
    Optimum card / carte optimum

Anne-M. added a new review for
    Tarte Shape Tape Concealer