The Body Shop Body Butter Reviews

Ranked #74 out of 1572 in Body Lotions & Creams

Offering up to 24 hours of skin hydration, our skin-quenching body butter range is full of unique ingredients, scents and textures to suit all preferences.

April 27, 2017

these smell so good you could almost eat them. my favorite is the coconut i find the scent stays on you all day and your skins left feeling so smooth, love them

April 27, 2017

When I think of body butters, The Body shop is the first to come to mind.
    Each butter comes in a plastic screw top container, which is perfect to be reused afterwards, I keep mine and use them for earrings, hair clips and other random items.
    The body butter itself is an indulgent rich creamy lotion, they are all highly scented and the scent stays on your skin for hours after applied. The Shea butter makes these body butters extra thick and extremely moisturizing, these make excellent gifts for my girlfriends, you can't go wrong with any of their scents.

April 27, 2017

The body shop has the best body butters ! My skin has been dry lately so I've started to use them more . My favourite one is the cranberry scent . I like to leave the lid off and it changes the texture and colour of the butter . That's when I really like it . I apply it to my skin and it isn't as greasy that way and it actually gives my tanned skin a great colour ! I grab them when they're on sale .

April 25, 2017

I like Body Shops body butter for the most part. I do find it quite expensive and will only purchase when on sale. I like several of the scents they offer, not a fan of the fruity smells. The coconut is my favourite. I do find that a little goes a long way with this product, too much and it ends up being greasy.

April 21, 2017

I love these body butters! You really don't need much as it will last all day. Super hydrating, long lasting and scented (which can be good or bad). They are worth every penny, but I'm not always a fan of all their scents as some almost have a “perfume” scent to it which triggers an automatic head ache. I use it mainly on my leg especially after shaving to help re-hydrate. I don't have overly dry skin, so I do find it a bit to rich for my arms or body.

March 30, 2017

I have tried both coconut and fuji green tea. They both smell really nice and my skin feels soft when I apply it. It doesn't feel greasy after application. Even though it feels soft initially, I don't feel that it moisturizes my skin for a long period of time.

December 21, 2016

I LOVE THESE!!! I use them in the summer after lying out in the sun and swimming all day, my skin needs the extra moisture!! My favourite smell is the cocoa butter... it is sooo smooth!! A bit greasy feeling, but still not too bad.

December 19, 2016

My mom bought me one of these body butters for christmas last year and I haven't run out yet! It's so thick that you don't need much at all and the scents are amazing! The body butter is very thick and moisturizing and the scent lasts for so long! You don't even need to add perfume! Just don't use it on your face. You will break out.

September 13, 2016

I love the body shop's body butters, my favorite one is Vanilla Brulee Body Butter, is not anymore in the stores but i have everything with that scent. I like how leave my skin smooth and the smell last all day.

April 27, 2016

Yummy! Moisturizing, fragrance choices galore! My fav is Grapefruit for the summer. This one also isn't as rich so it's lighter for warmer weather. I use the Shea or Chocolate in Winter, they are heavier. The containers are visually appealing. I like to give these as gifts! You can usually score 2 for 20$ which is pretty amazing.

Natural health