The Body Shop Body Butter Reviews

Ranked #75 out of 1657 in Body Lotions & Creams

Offering up to 24 hours of skin hydration, our skin-quenching body butter range is full of unique ingredients, scents and textures to suit all preferences.

June 26, 2017

Super moisturizing.

I've tried a few of these and the coconut is my favourite. They're very thick and make my dry winter skin so soft. They're pricey but I buy them when they go on sale. They're great to use right after the shower and seal in the moisture. I like the big jar because it's easy to use and get it all out and not waste any.

June 15, 2017

The Body Shop Body Butter collection

The Body shop offers top of the line high end quality body butters. They are thick, smell amazing and have great ingredients. All of the scents smell so good you will nearly want to eat them. Leaves your skin so soft and moisturized. I will always continue buying these butters and have loved them since high school.

June 08, 2017

The best part of receiving Body Shop gift packs on special occasions is the body butter!!! I can't even decide what scent I like best. This product makes my skin feel so soft.

June 08, 2017

I absolutley love the body butter from the Body Shop! They have such a great variety of scents for everyone to enjoy. My favorite is the setsuma. AMAZING. So fresh and citrusey! These have great staying power and make your skin so soft.

June 07, 2017

Although the body butters are quite on the expensive side, they are worth it. I treat myself everyonce and awhile and my latest splurge was on the papaya scent and the peach scent. They are both wonderful and very moisturizing.

May 14, 2017

Smells great. It's good for dry skin and scent is good for a light parfume. It is not good for very dry skin. For the price there is a good amount of product and there is always sales. Great for gifts.

April 27, 2017

these smell so good you could almost eat them. my favorite is the coconut i find the scent stays on you all day and your skins left feeling so smooth, love them

April 27, 2017

When I think of body butters, The Body shop is the first to come to mind.
    Each butter comes in a plastic screw top container, which is perfect to be reused afterwards, I keep mine and use them for earrings, hair clips and other random items.
    The body butter itself is an indulgent rich creamy lotion, they are all highly scented and the scent stays on your skin for hours after applied. The Shea butter makes these body butters extra thick and extremely moisturizing, these make excellent gifts for my girlfriends, you can't go wrong with any of their scents.

April 27, 2017

The body shop has the best body butters ! My skin has been dry lately so I've started to use them more . My favourite one is the cranberry scent . I like to leave the lid off and it changes the texture and colour of the butter . That's when I really like it . I apply it to my skin and it isn't as greasy that way and it actually gives my tanned skin a great colour ! I grab them when they're on sale .

April 25, 2017

I like Body Shops body butter for the most part. I do find it quite expensive and will only purchase when on sale. I like several of the scents they offer, not a fan of the fruity smells. The coconut is my favourite. I do find that a little goes a long way with this product, too much and it ends up being greasy.

Legalization

carlyporteous has posted in the forum topic
    WHAT DO YOU USE COCONUT OIL FOR?

Hairstylists