The Body Shop Body Butter Reviews

Offering up to 24 hours of skin hydration, our skin-quenching body butter range is full of unique ingredients, scents and textures to suit all preferences.

October 23, 2020

Good product

I really like the body shop products the mango cream is the best It’s too bad it’s so expensive to purchase that’s why I don’t buy it as much but the smell is yummy

September 18, 2020

Love it

I have tried so many fragrances and truly all of them live up my expectations, they are so rich, creamy and full of moisture. My favourites are almond and honey, strawberry the fragrance is subtle and lingers.

January 04, 2020

Amazing smell!

I got the banana body butter for 5$ at a sale. It is amazingly creamy and easy to apply. The banana smell is fun and somehow reminds me of ice cream. It definitely moisturizes your skin and it lasts for 24 hours.

December 12, 2019
    Haringey, United Kingdom

Mango is my fav

I love the body shop body butters it’s a classic I always go back to. I love the mango one the smell just calms me and reminds me of summer, it works really well and is a must in the summer.

July 11, 2019

So smooth now!!

I think this is an amazing product. The end result leaves your skin smooth and soft. Their largest tub lasts a long time and I love how you can purchase the small ones to test them out. Currently my favorite is the grapefruit scented one.

February 26, 2019

Where or where is more Body Shop Almond Body butter?

I have been shopping The Body Shop for all my body butter needs for years.

My absolute favourite is the Almond Body butter which used to be one of the standard lines, however it hasn't been made in regular volume for quite a few years, so when it does come out, I stock up my cupboard.

When this isn't available, my go to is then the Shea butter, or cocoa butter in smaller qualities.

I have sensitive skin and I'm able to use all of these lines with any issues.

Definitely buy in bulk when they are on sale, or when I'm able to get to an outlet store.

February 16, 2019

Fruity!

I like the mango and blueberry scent the most. It's a decent shea butter but I feel like sometime it doesn't fully adsorb into the skin. It's as if the butter just sits on top of the skin instead of being adsorb. It's a great size for its price.

February 14, 2019

Very good

This is my favorite body butter for the summer. It moisturizes the skin so nicely and leaves it really soft. And the scent is to die for! It’s like literally putting pina colada on your body. So good and refreshing!

February 12, 2019

Monthly purchase

I am not a big fan of fruity scents. I especially love the fuji green tea, almond milk & honey, shea butter and coconut. British rose also smells great. I tend to buy the smaller containers and try a different scent every week. While they smell great, I feel the need to reapply after washing my hands in the winter

January 26, 2019

Great for the legs!

My legs get super dry during the winter months. I keep one of these by my bed & when I change at night I use this to help moisturize while I sleep. I also love the smell. Works great!