The Body Shop Color Crush Shine Lipstick Reviews

3.4/5
Ranked #948 out of 1323 in Lipstick

September 01, 2015

its sheer and doesn't look as great as I thought

2.3/5

September 01, 2015

I was super excited to try this one as the colour was bright and shiny so I thought it would look great but it just didn't look that great on. For me to get the colour I wanted I had to apply more then once and use lip liner which I rarely have to do with other brands. Big disappointment

September 12, 2014

The Body Shop Colour Crush Shine Lipstick is a sheer, glossy lipstick. The shade I love is Sunset Romance, a coral-red.

This lipstick feels great on the lips, a lot like a balm, not at all drying or flaky. The color is sheer, but still shows up nicely on the lips. It's also very easy to apply (I don't even use a mirror).The only (slight) drawback is there is not a lot of staying power, especially after eating or drinking. (This lipstick doesn't claim to be long-lasting, so no big points lost there)

Overall, a great day-to-day, easy to wear lipstick.

September 12, 2014

I've only tried one shade from this range- Sunset Romance a coraly-pink- but I absolutely love the formula. It has a balmy feel with a glossy finish and a nice bit of sheer pigmentation. While the colour is on the sheer side, you can easily build these up and get a bit more colour without the product feeling heavy on lips. The formula is comfortable on lips for a few hours- these only last about 2-3 without reapplying- and have some hydration.

September 04, 2014

I don’t know if this can really be classified as a “lipstick” because it really is only in physical appearance that it is. The sheer wash of colour is more like a tint and maybe it’s more pigmented in some of the darker colours, but with Sunset Romance (in pictures), I did need to go back and forth a few times to achieve the colour you see above. This is a very moisturizing lipstick with the feel of a thick lip balm and will last 2-3 hours with “normal” lip activity (no massive making out!). There is a subtle rose scent to this that I didn’t really like, but it was not enough to bother me while on the lips. Overall, I love how healthy and shiny my lips look and would highly consider getting some a few more in the more dramatic colours for Fall.

gotmills added a new review for
    Contigo Water Bottle

Ptite_Ge added a new review for
    Macbook Air

sweet_sara has posted in the forum topic
    What's Your Favorite?