The Body Shop Himalayan Charcoal Purifying Glow Mask Reviews
#15 in Face Masks

May 29, 2017

This is a wonderful product.

Was quite alarmed the first time I tried this. The tingling sensation was significantly more than I've ever experienced to the point where I felt my face was burning or having a super bad reaction to the mask.

I wish the charcoal bits were more fine so they could be evenly distributed.

As the mask dried, it made my face feel stiff. I could see the drying mask pulling at my skin.

As expected with clay masks, messy sink.

Despite the less than stellar experience, the result was fantastic. My skin was refreshed, smoother, and clearer. Pores were significantly minimized.

May 29, 2017

I got a free sample from the company and once using it I became an instant fan. I love how my face feels after applying this mask. It leaves my face feeling soft and it looks like I have little-to-no pores. This is a great product and will be buying again. Loves it!

May 20, 2017

I am SO glad I saw the Facebook post for free samples of this mask and the rose mask. Both of them are fantastic and I can't believe I've been able to wait this long to use my samples! The directions recommend leaving the himalayan charcoal mask on for 5-10 minutes, but after about 7 minutes my face was extremely taut, so I washed it off. You could see every pore in my T-Zone and it was really effective at purifying and exfoliating my skin. I followed it with the British Rose Fresh Plumping Face Mask to rehydrate the other areas of my skin. Will likely be purchasing a full size pot once I've finished some other products.

April 20, 2017

I got this mask as a free sample from the store. When I used it I didn't think it was going to work. I've never used a charcoal mask before, but after a few minutes, I can feel the softness and the tingling in my cheeks. Everything feels way fresher than I was before. I wasn't actually thinking of buying this, just enjoying the sample, but after actually trying it, the freshness and just general good feeling my face has may have convinced me otherwise.

Only issue I have is when it wipes off, it wipes off in chunks, leaving a bit more of a mess than usual.

April 03, 2017

I loved this from the first time I used it. I loved how it made my skin tingle. It went on nicely and didn't dry out before I was able to cover my face. Has a nice smell. It helped reduce some of the oil of my skin and made my face look bright and refreshed.

April 02, 2017

This one is a good one to brighten up dull skin. The charcoal feels nice and purifying on my face. I don't recommend you to use it if you are experiencing dry skin!

March 22, 2017

I purchased a pack of 3 small sample masks to try them out. This one specifically was best for my skin type so I decided to try it out first. It was amazing! It went on in a thin layer and had some texture to it, it was quick to dry and then remove and I really noticed that my pores were alot smaller afterwards!

March 02, 2017

I bought this product without knowing anything about it or its hype. Howeer, going into this without any expectations, the mask has exceeded my expectations. The mud mask settles quite nicely on the skin and is extremely firming. It also does exactly what it promises to do, clean out your pores and such. My skin type is quite oily and after a week of usage, i can see the quality of my skin improve so much! Arguably one of the best purchases I have made.

February 01, 2017

This mask is awesome. Got a very nice sample from the Body Shop and she explained how to use it. I said I had sensitive skin and she gave me a big sample to try. I had enough to try 2x full face! Yes I did love it, spread nicely, she said use a brush which I did, and omg 25 minutes left it on. It is strong and works, so I got the regular size and use it once a month and love it. Nice smell too.

January 06, 2017

WOW! I was surprised with how great this worked for me. The texture was clay-like and it was easy to apply. There were pieces of leafs mixed in and the smell was about as good as one can expect from mud/clay. my face after 15 minutes looked amazing! Better than a facial. I really need to buy a full sized pot.