The Body Shop Himalayan Charcoal Purifying Glow Mask Reviews
#15 in Face Masks

September 01, 2019

Great!

This mask is is great, and makes my skin so soft. When you apply it, it tightens your skin and the charcoal exfoliates it leaving your skin soft and silky.

July 26, 2019

Love the tingles!

I love this mask so much! It tingles for the first couple minutes & when you wash it off it gently exfoliates leaving your skin smooth & soft. I will definitely be using this mask on a regular basis!

July 16, 2019
    Aberdeenshire, United Kingdom

Reduced blackheads after the first use

Been looking for a good clay mask for a while, and love this one as it is stronger than other charcoal masks on the market. Tingles at first, but once dries provides a refreshing feeling. Noticed a visible difference immediately, but got the best results after using twice a week for two weeks straight.

July 15, 2019

Purifies the skiin

This mask is nice and purifying and keeps my acne at bay. It is enough to leave it for 15-20 min and simply rinse off with water. I use it as regular part of my routine.

July 05, 2019
    Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

I love this thing to death

I love most charcoal face masks but I must admit as a college student they can be pricey. The body shop is my go-to store for soaps and face masks; there's always so many great sales! The face mask itself is also so refreshing. Its messy but which charcoal face mask isn't? It does the job. Even my boyfriend uses it!

July 02, 2019

Love love love it !

The Body Shop Himalayan Charcoal mask is wonderful. I use a mask brush to apply it (messy). The aroma is wonderful❤. After it is dry you remove it gently with a soft cloth. My face feels smooth and soft and refreshed after use. Will definitely purchase this product again !

May 15, 2019

Skin feels great!

I really enjoyed this charcoal mask even though it's a little more clumpy than the other ones I've tried before. There is a slight smell to the mask but it's not too overpowering that makes me not want to use it. My skin looks brighter right after I take it off.

May 03, 2019

Tingly but effective!

After a busy week and some neglected skin care routines it’s nice to put on a good show and relax with a face mask. Goes on easily, and you can tell it’s working from the tingling. One hard, wash it off and the skin feels so smooth! Make sure you moisturize after. It is a bit of a messy procedure.

April 25, 2019
    Poole, United Kingdom

My skin looks clear and bright

This mask left my skin feeling soft and clean, as well as long hydrated and bright without leaving it dry! Would definitely recommend if your skin needs some love

April 22, 2019

The most amazing mask you will ever buy

This smells amazing, makes your skin feel great and is ethically sourced and created.
    I always had an issue with feeling like face masks even do anything after but this one will prove itself on the first try.
    My skin actually felt smoother, redness had diminished and some blemishes had actually dried up.
    I love every bit about this product.
    It may be on the pricey side but worth it, it retails for about $30.00 and I can get about 6-8 masks out of it, if not more.
    A must try in my opinion!