The Body Shop Honeymania Shower Gel

The Body Shop Honeymania Shower Gel Reviews

3.9/5
Ranked #486 out of 684 in Body Wash

April 14, 2017

I love the scent of honeymania. It's a nice scent that stays on after the shower but is not too overwhelming. I don't use the shower gel and body butter together though since I find the scent too strong if used together. I'm sad that the stores around me stopped carrying this line

June 09, 2016

I bought the product as a kit at christmas. I love the smell. I use it with a scrubbie and it lathers well. It didnt lather as well without it. I had no problems with my skin drying out as others reported.

1.8/5

August 10, 2014

Im sure the product works for some people but i had a problem with it really drying out my skin after only 2 uses. It became so itchy and uncomfortable that i had to get rid of the soap all together.

June 15, 2014

As soon as I smelled this product in the store I had to bring it home! I must say in the past I've found sometimes once I'm home I don't love it in use the same as a smell test in the store but not the case with this product. Even though it was a shower gel, I tried it out for a bubble bath and it actually did pretty well. The smell was great but again one of those things not too strong. I really loved the product and would use it again in a heartbeat. Especially from the Body Shop with their sales... it's a steal!

May 19, 2014

I got this for Christmas and love it. It's lightly scented, and the soap-free cleansing isn't drying.
    I will definitely buy my own once I use up my Christmas stash!

December 13, 2013

I got this during all of the Black Friday/Cyber deals recently, for half price! I didn't read the description on the website too completely, just figuring that I would like it because of the honey scent, and having read some good reviews.
    The Honeymania scent surprised me, because it's not just rich, sweet honey - it has this amazing floral scent that comes before the honey. It reminds me of fresh honeysuckle, which is something I loved picking when I was little!
    This would be a nice scent for anyone, and for any time of the year really. It's not too strong, but it lingers enough that you catch the scent throughout the day.
    The body wash itself is very nice. It comes in a smaller bottle, but you only need a drop so it's definitely worth it's price.
    I got this at a great price, but would pay full price for this again! I got the Honeymania body butter as well, which is also amazing, and would love to try some of the other Honeymania products eventually.

Maynards Sour Patch Kids