The Body Shop Rainforest Moisture Hair Butter Reviews
#2098 in Hair Care

Good - 0

December 30, 2010

I got this as a sample and I was really surprised with how my hair felt after: it felt thicker and smooth=healthy! It felt so soft and when my hair was dried-it fell beautifully. I will definitely go out and buy the whole size container, the sample lasted me for 2 uses, so I am sure the full size container will be worth the money. Definitely recommend if the winter is sucking your hair dry!

August 25, 2010

The Body Shop Rainforest Moisture Hair Butter "creates soft, glossy and tangle-free hair using a luxuriously rich and intensive deep-conditioning treatment without silicones, sulphates, parabens or colorants."

This is a really moisturizing deep conditioner that makes hair really soft and manageable. You only need to use 1-2 hazelnut amounts about once a week so a small tub will last a long time. I feel like this hair butter is actually helping my hair look better and not just coating it with silicones and weighing it down.

I received a sample from the brand for testing.