The Body Shop Tea Tree Oil Cool and Creamy Wash

The Body Shop Tea Tree Oil Cool and Creamy Wash Reviews

4.9/5
Ranked #472 out of 1133 in Facial Cleansers

December 08, 2016

I used to swear by this product. The first time I used it, I was in awe of it's cooling sensation. Similar to other products of this range, this product played a big role in clearing my skin. I had acne and after using the tea tree range my skin turned for the better. HOWEVER, recently I have been unable to use this range as my skin has changed and become dry and sensitive. The tea tree line, unfortunately only irritates my skin now.

If you have oily/normal skin I definitely recommend you give it a go.

January 20, 2016

One of my favorite facial cleanser (and actually the only one I currently use). After sampling this product, I decided it would be a great investment.
    It gives an invigorating feel, and you can simply feel your pores opening up. The Tea Tree Oil makes for a refreshing, cleansing feel. I use it once a week for a through, deep cleanse, as the the ingredients can dry up your face if used too often.

June 10, 2015

This is one of the most refreshing cleansers ever. It feels very cool and soothing when you massage it in and doesn't dry out your skin or sting/burn. This is one of my all time favorite cleansers even if you don't have acne prone skin you should give this a try.

blinded earned the Beauty Guru badge

Snaeemi added a new review for
    DiorSkin Star Foundation

miruna earned the Elite Reviewer badge

tervisgirl added a new review for
    Tervis Store