The Body Shop Tea Tree Oil Reviews

Ranked #25 out of 1128 in Facial Cleansers

June 13, 2017

Clears up acne!

This product does wonders when I feel like a pimple is starting to form! I just put on a drop onto the affected area, and the next day it has already started to go down. I have also used it on a mosquito bite before as well, it helped reduce the inflammation. A must have in your home!

June 09, 2017

This stuff is amazing for danruffs and ance. It's treats it on the spot . It's pure and natural . The oil has a strong smell but once you get pass the smell you will enjoy the benefits of it. The oil does sting a little.

June 08, 2017

LIFE.SAVER. The second I feel a little gremlin trying to pop through the surface I attack it with The Body Shops fair trade Tea Tree Oil. I just apply a little bit to a Q-Tip and drown the sucker! Sometimes I get a plethora of bumps on my forehead near my hair line and it has helped to reduce those as well. This is my favourite tea tree oil product because of the concentration level - you don't have to rinse it off of the area you applied it. WIN. I always grab a bottle during the buy 3 get 3 sale!

May 23, 2017

The Body Shop's Tea Tree Oil is a great tea tree oil. I have tried many different brands, but The Body Shop is the most effective for me. It is fair trade organic tea tree oil, which helps me trust the purity of it. It helped clear my skin up within a week of use. The only down side of this tea tree oil is that the bottle is very small, but you pay for the amazing quality.

May 23, 2017

Top Top Top ! je l'applique directement à l'aide d'un coton-tige sur un bouton avant de me coucher et au reveil... miracle !! c'est déja bien sec, du coup on limite les dégâts et on accélère le processus de cicatrisation du bouton !
    surtout si comme moi, en période pré-menstruelles vous voyez apparaitre une colonie de bourgeons disgracieux et douloureux autour de la bouche ... il m'a deja sauvé tellement de fois ! je recommande vivement !!

May 07, 2017

I put this on as soon as I feel a pimple coming and it totally helps to get rid of or at least diminish the size of the breakout. I also use it to treat any pimples or acne scarring and find it helps in reducing both. Very concentrated and very useful !

April 20, 2017

I used to breakout a lot on my forehead and nothing I did seemed to help get rid of (not even washing my face consistently). I tried this tea tree oil assuming it was going to be another failed attempt, but it actually worked!. I applied a small amount (a drop) on my pimple at night after washing my face, and noticed my pimple would disappear in the next day or two. Consistent use also reduced the amount of pimples I got in addition to getting rid of the existing ones. My skin is very sensitive so I would get hyperpigmentation in the area I get the pimple. With this tea tree oil, my skin also stopped discoloring. This product is definitely always going to be #1 on my list to get rid of pimples.

April 02, 2017

Tea Tree Oil has improved my pimples and acne by so many levels. I apply a decent amount with a cotton swab in the problem areas. By the next morning, I see significant changes. However, it does take time for it to take full effect. Took roughly a good week to get rid of a fairly big zit on my chin. Overall, it's pricey but worth it. I recommend it.

January 17, 2017

I used to be very dedicated to this line. I rarely used any other products. My whole skincare routine consisted of the tea tree line from the bodyshop. I few years back I had really bad acne. I couldn't pinpoint the reason for the intense breakout. I was exploring skincare products and found great reviews for this line online. I also love that is is affordable. The bodyshop has one of the best deals I have ever come across.

If you feel like you are struggling with mild acne, I would give this line a look.

January 04, 2017

i buy this oil to mix with my shampoo to use as a head lice preventative. (i work with little kids--and lice is epidemic)This does the job and I love the smell .