4.1/5
The Body Shop Tea Tree Oil Reviews

January 19, 2018

Un nouvel ajout dans ta routine

J’avais souvent entendu parler d’huile d’arbre à thé pour aider à combattre l’acné, c’est pourquoi je n’ai pas hésité à la prendre seule. Ce n’est pas de l’huile pure, mais très efficace! L’huile d’arbre à thé peut être utilisée comme traitement ciblé pour aider à combattre les points noirs, les boutons ainsi que d’autres imperfections. Il suffit d’en mettre une petite quantité sur un coton-tige ou sur un coton puis tapoter sur la peau aux endroits désirés.

Personnellement, je l’ajoute à mes soins pour la peau quotidienne comme mon hydratant de Marcelle ou mon fluide de Vichy. Je mets simplement une petite quantité de mon hydratant sur ma main, puis quelques gouttes de l’huile d’arbre à thé. Je mélange le tout et je l’applique sur ma peau avant le maquillage (ou même sans). Attention au début ça fait une petite impression de picotement et de chaleur mais c’est normal! En effet, la sensation disparaît après quelques minutes et même que je dirais que ce n’est pas désagréable, ça donne plutôt l’impression que ça fonctionne! Puis inquiète toi pas, l’odeur disparaît après quelques minutes aussi !

J’ai malheureusement déjà terminé ma petite bouteille d’huile d’arbre à thé, mais elle m’a duré un bon moment. Lorsque je l’utilise, j’ai l’impression que ma peau est plus belle et qu’elle combat mieux l’acné.

January 12, 2018

Great for Spot treatment

I have extremely acne prone skin and this product has been a lifesaver with reducing inflammation of my cystic acne. Although a bit pricey for 20 mL (large bottle), you don't need much per application (and there's often sales!). However, I am not a fan of the packaging, with acne prone skin bacteria is a big problem for me. Without an applicator, you have to either apply with your hands which could introduce bacteria, or cue tip which soaks up a ton of the oil.

January 11, 2018

Got rid of pimples so fast!!

I was always doubtful if tea tree oil actually worked but after my friends convinced me that this brand was like magic, I decided to test it out myself. I was shocked at how amazing the results were. Pimples were gone so fast. Definitely a must have for every girl.

December 20, 2017

It’s worth a try!

I was recommended this product by an employee in store to pair with my cleanser from the same tree tea oil line. I typically use it at night, applying it to areas on my skin which appear red or as though a new pimple may be forming- the next day the redness is significantly reduced and less noticeable. My only complaint is that it’s pretty costly for the small amount of product you actually receive and there is definitely better deals online (thank you amazon), however if you do have sensitive skin I recommend trying it out.

October 03, 2017

love this oil

I find it is cheaper to buy from the body shop, especially if you buy it while they have sales (they seem to have sales online a lot - actually never purchased anything in store). their entire tea tree line is worth a shot if you have sensitive skin. it is not too strong but definitely effective.

September 16, 2017

amazing for blemishes

I found this product works on pimples or blemishes and its effective. I've tried different products to help speed the healing process but this was not only helping but the healing was in less than a week. definitely recommend this to anyone that has blemishes that want to get rid of quickly

August 12, 2017

My highschool acne saviour

My favourite product from body shop! Used them in highschool for my acne breakouts and they are very effective! Redness and swelling are immediately eliminated within a few hours of application and acne disappears within a few days without any scarring! Truly a lifesaver!

July 31, 2017

Not worth the price

This product does wonders when I feel like a pimple is starting to form! I just put on a drop onto the affected area, and the next day it has already started to go down. However, you can get SO much more for your dollar at other stores! research!

July 28, 2017

Spot treatment

This is the only thing I use as a spot treatment!
    As soon as I feel a pimple coming on I dab some of this on and by the next day it already feels better. If I catch it before it forms this stops it from getting bigger and popping through.
    It reduces inflammation and redness quickly.
    It does smell strong but tea tree oil does. It works and that's what matters.
    I usually apply at night before bed where needed.
    A bottle has lasted me a very long time

July 24, 2017

Fine as a product--but you can get it for so much cheaper.

I bought this once before I realized that you can get MUCH more of the exact same product for sooo much cheaper through other brands. Don't get me wrong, I do like The Body Shop products; this is simply one that I personally feel is a rip-off, given the quantity in the vial, and the fact that it is just good 'ol tea tree oil that you can realistically get anywhere. There are plenty of products that I would consider buying or recommend from this company, but this is not one of them. Head to your local drug store and find yourself a bigger bottle for half the price; it all does the same thing, in the end!