Prestige Item
The Body Shop Vitamin C glow revealing liquid peel Reviews

April 15, 2019

face feels light and amazing

I bought this to my mother, I tried before her and it is AMAZING. Great product and great quality! As you scrub your face it peels off dead skin and result is absolutely impressive. I wasnt expecting that much. Highly recommend.

February 22, 2019

Salon quality peel in a bottle

This product is amazing. I hate the cost of salon peels and facials but needed something to help wake up my dull, grumpy, sleep deprived skin. I bought this on a whim and it quickly became part of my regular routine. I typically use it once a week, as instructed in store, on Sunday nights so I’m ready for the work week and it makes such a difference in the quality of skin. It’s a little alarming at first as you rub it in and little lint ball looking bits of skin start coming off your face but after you rinse it off your skin is so soft. I typically follow it up with moisturizer for an added hit of TLC and I’ve noticed such a difference. My skin is definitely less dull and I’ve even found my occasional breakouts have subsided. This in combination with a few other body shop products have allowed me to ditch foundation for my day to day makeup wear which is HUGE for me. The upfront price is a little high but because you only use it once a week and bottle is a decent size it will last months.

February 09, 2019

Works like magic

This peel is amazing. Somehow, even after scrubbing my face, this will take off even more dead skin. My face feels so smooth and tight after using it. Just a couple times a week is all you need. This product is not often included in the big promotions unfortunately, but it’s still great. It takes off the dull skin and reveals much brighter skin.

January 16, 2019

Face feels great

I have no idea if what I'm running off is dead skin, pollutants or just the product but my face always feels clear and fresh afterwards. Definitely making my face look and feel better. Love this easy to use peel. pump apply wash done!!

June 26, 2018

I'm so impressed !!!!

I'm so impressed with this product. I wash my face then either exfoliate or microdermabrion then I pump a little of the liquid peel and just start to rub WOW ! still dead skin coming off amazing . My favorite product!!!!.

April 06, 2018
    Northwest Territories, Canada

Amazing product

This is a great product! I recommend this to anyone. I have very sensitive skin and it does not irritate me at all. It smells lovely as well! It’s very easy to use and it’s great for all ages and skin types

March 30, 2018

the best face peel for combination skin

I have a hard time finding a product that works because I have bad combination skin, this makes my skin so soft and refreshed feeling. I will continue to buy this and do the face peels regularly

November 10, 2017

The body shop vit c face peel

I am so glad I have. Been introduced to this stuff. It's so cool. It sells for 25$ a bottle . U need dollar amount on your whole face you just rub in circles (don't have to leave it on) and you see the dead skin coming off - it is awesome !! Can be used few times a week

June 17, 2017

Wow! I wasn't expecting much..

So, I bought this on a whim simply because it was on Sale, I didn't really have too high of hopes in the results that I'd see, but wow! I feel I have quite large visible pores on my nose, cheeks and chin, after using this for about a week and a half they're less visible and my skin looks brighter and smoother than it did before is as using it. I think I will keep this in my skin care routine. I love it! The only downfall to it is sometimes the little white fibres stick to your face and although you're supposed to be able to just rinse them off with warm water, I find that I actually have to wash them off with soap otherwise they won't come off.

May 25, 2017

The Body Shop's Vitamin C Facial peel works very well! Unlike other peels, you don't have to stretch your skin while trying to remove the product. Gently you massage your face in a circular motion and watch the new, fresh skin appear! It's amazing!