3.9/5
The Body Shop Vitamin E Gentle Facial Wash Reviews

2.7/5

September 19, 2017

Not the best face wash

I bought this in Saint Catherines and it was a package of 3, a facial wash, a lotion, and a toner.
    My face was extremely dry at the time and I was looking for a quick solution.
    Wrong move.
    The entire thing cost me about 30 dollars and when I got home and tried it, it worked for at least 14 days until it didn't help at all. My face stayed dry and I had to revert to using something else.

Never going to get this again, ever.

February 22, 2017

My husband has sensitive skin that reacts easily to products. We are always on the look out for a good sensitive face wash. This worked well and he had no problems. I find it does dry my skin somewhat. It is also a cream and we find it doesn't go far. It doesn't rinse all that well. It was good to try.

July 07, 2016

I use this cleanser every night and it works wonderfully to remove every last bit of makeup. I have combination skin and this cleanser doesn't dry it out like many other cleansers and instead leaves my face very soft. I also like how it doesn't break me out which is great for my sensitive skin.

April 24, 2015

I use this with the Vitamin E day cream and my prescription acne cream. It makes my face feel amazing, so silky right after washing. It helps my face feel so clean!

May 11, 2014

I needed something to help my dry skin this past winter, and this definitely helped. I also used the Vitamin E face moisture cream.

Updated On: June 13, 2014

I needed to try something this winter because the tea tree oil face set was drying my skin out too much. This helped, however I still got many dry spots on my skin, and had to use an Aveeno cream to get rid of them. Also, they came back when I started reusing the vitamin e face cream again. So, I have switched the Body Shop's aloe line instead.