The Body Shop Vitamin E Gentle Facial Wash

The Body Shop Vitamin E Gentle Facial Wash Reviews

Ranked #590 out of 1050 in Facial Cleansers

February 22, 2017

My husband has sensitive skin that reacts easily to products. We are always on the look out for a good sensitive face wash. This worked well and he had no problems. I find it does dry my skin somewhat. It is also a cream and we find it doesn't go far. It doesn't rinse all that well. It was good to try.

July 07, 2016

I use this cleanser every night and it works wonderfully to remove every last bit of makeup. I have combination skin and this cleanser doesn't dry it out like many other cleansers and instead leaves my face very soft. I also like how it doesn't break me out which is great for my sensitive skin.

April 24, 2015

I use this with the Vitamin E day cream and my prescription acne cream. It makes my face feel amazing, so silky right after washing. It helps my face feel so clean!

May 11, 2014

I needed something to help my dry skin this past winter, and this definitely helped. I also used the Vitamin E face moisture cream.

Updated On: June 13, 2014

I needed to try something this winter because the tea tree oil face set was drying my skin out too much. This helped, however I still got many dry spots on my skin, and had to use an Aveeno cream to get rid of them. Also, they came back when I started reusing the vitamin e face cream again. So, I have switched the Body Shop's aloe line instead.