The Face Shop Character Mask Reviews

Ranked #55 out of 1307 in Facial Lotions & Creams

April 17, 2017

I got this for free last year from the Face Shop and just got around to trying it out last night. With the changing weather my skin was looking and feeling horrible. It was dry and flaky in some areas and oily with black heads on other areas. The Sheet mask i tried with the pig that had honey in it. I have a small face and so the mask was pretty big on me. I couldn't look at myself fin the mirror because I would burst out laughing (it looks ridiculous) and the mask would shift. I removed it after 15 minutes and left my face air dry to absorb all the goodness. My skin is soft and smooth to the touch. It look hydrated and healthy and my blackheads are not as prominent as they were before. Not bad for a free product. I don't know how much these actually cost or if they are even still available as i looked on their website and could not find them.

March 28, 2017

Beside having a cute character sheet mask, I think these masks mostly just make your skin hydrated. Nothing amazing after using them. I used a handful of them last year and I don't think their price justify their effectiveness. There are many masks out there with better pricepoint and effectiveness like from Leaders or Mediheal. I highly recommend checking them out as their ingredients lists are better than TFS masks.

October 19, 2016

J'ai recu un masque gratuitement grace a un coupon. J'adore me faire un masque et j'aidore les produits The Face Shop alors j'avais hate de l'essayer. Le masque hydrate bien et il vient avec du plaisir assuré. A essayer a 2 ou plusieur pour plus de plaisir.

September 23, 2016

I received the dog character sheet mask in a beauty box. I didn't realize the mask would actually be shaped like a dog so that was fun. My skin definitely felt refreshed after using it.

September 22, 2016

I have very dry skin and in the winter, sheet masks are a life saver for me. I end up using them a few times a week and becuase I use so many, price is very important. The the Face Shop masks are such good quality, especially considering the price! My skin always feel so soft and hydrated after using them. I suggest waiting for one of their sales to pick a bunch up, they seem to happen every few weeks and you can get some amazing deals! The characters on the masks are super fun too!

September 20, 2016

I always feel so much more refreshed and rejuvenated after using a face mask. The characters are hilariously fun, and a good way to scare roommates. Each mask/character has a specific purpose - moisturising, brightening, soothing, etc. I find that each one does a little of everything, but has one main focus. My favourite is the pig one, which is honey scented and meant to moisturise.

September 03, 2016

Great masks! Extremely fun to do on a girls night. Super cute, great price and very effective. My skin feels great after I use them! I have sensitive skin and have never had a problem.

September 03, 2016

I got this for free from the face shop. I had the pig mask. It's very moisturizing. The mask was quite big. Doesn't absorb quickly. Face was tacky after mask was removed and patted, but eventually the essence was absorbed. Face was soft and looked fuller.

June 29, 2016

i'm a fan of sheets masks and i really love the face shop sheets mask. the character one have just a little more fun in it! i like the smell of it and the hydratation that he give.

March 28, 2016

These masks are beyond adorable! Let me just state I got my mask for free last week with a promo but I would definitely buy it again!

They are similar to traditional Korean sheet masks but they are unique in that there is an animal design. They come an various face prints - monkey, tiger, panda, dog, pig, zebra and even Santa!
    I selected the dog mask and it is easy to apply but depending on your facial structure the eye/nose holes may be a little off. The mask removed easily and whatever product is leftover you rub into your skin.

These masks are affordable ($3) but they are for one time use only