The Face Shop Real Nature Cucumber Face sheet mask

The Face Shop Real Nature Cucumber Face sheet mask Reviews

Ranked #334 out of 735 in Masks

March 25, 2017

Great product! I do one of these masks weekly. Great way to treat your skin after a long work week. Its convenient that it comes in cloth like form, instead of those creams that can get messy.

September 25, 2016

I have extremely sensitive skin which is sometimes prone to dry patches around my chin and nose. I have tried so many sheet masks from The Face Shop and this one is definitely my favourite. It feels so cold once you put it on and smells fantastic. It does not irritate me in any way and leaves my face very well hydrated. No more dry skin! Everyone should try this!!

January 29, 2016

This face mask had a light smell when I opened it but it faded away so quickly leaving me to wonder if I ever smelled anything at all. Application was a breeze and I really liked it. It made my face feel soft and radiant. With the other masks, I noticed a light sticky feel on my face for some time after removal. But with this one even that did not occur. Overall a good mask and worth buying again.

krysten26 earned the Wellness Expert badge

karma0317 added a new review for
    Vim Fresh Scent Cream

Do you wear a watch?

krysten26 added a new review for
    Werther's Mocha Candy

Nivea Q10 Firming Body Oil

sjendersby added a new review for
    Pears Soap