The Ordinary 100% Cold Pressed Argan Oil Reviews
#52 in Face Oils

October 17, 2021

Good for extra moisturization

This is a pretty good oil for the skin if you want some extra moisturization. It's pretty good under make-up as well. I don't think it does much for the skin other than moisturize. It didn't break me out so I'd say it's pretty gentle. I like TO Rose hip oil more.

April 14, 2021
    New Brunswick, Canada

LOVE LOVE LOVE

I LOVE HAIR OIL BUT THIS ONE DEFFINTIELY TAKES THE CAKE! NO MORE DRY ENDS! LEAVES MY HAIR SHINY AND FEELING SILKY SMOOTH :) BYE BYE FLY AWAYS I WOULD TOTALLY RECCOMEND :)

April 13, 2021
    United States

It's Okay

My Experience:
    I was looking for an affordable option for argan oil since they tend to be overly expensive. I use it for my hair. To keep my scalp healthy and to add a bit of shine to my hair.

I like to add a full dropper's worth of argan oil into my rice water green tea hair rinse. The oil coats my hair strands and keeps the moisture locked in. I do this twice a week. I add one full dropper, sometimes two into my coconut oil-based hair mask. I do this twice a week. If used by itself, I only apply two drops to my palms, rub my palms together, and apply it throughout my hair.

I've been using this product for at least a month now. I noticed it does make my hair shinier when applied by itself. When I add it into my hair concoctions, I believe it works. My hair always feels softer and less coarse after using it.

What I Did Not Like:
    The scent. I'm not too sure what the scent resembles. It does not smell pleasant. It's not revolting, but I would rather hold my breath.

November 15, 2020
    Trnava, Slovakia

moisturizes the hell out of me

One of the best things I can put on my dry hair. My hair always look very shiny and nourished after using this one but remember to use shampoo first, than dry hair with a towel and apply oil and wrap your hair to reaim warm, give it a 20 minutes or so and then wash again!

September 12, 2020

AMAZING!

I love this! This one did not disappoint! It was super worth it. It was great for my dry skin when I used everything together. I sometimes mix oil with moisturizer to add extra hydration. I would recommend this!

2.0/5

April 30, 2020

Left my hair gressy

I had to wash my over again after using this product. I have used this maybe 5 times and everytime i use a bit less but it makes the ends of my hair feel so gross. It doesnt feel good. Maybe it would work for the face but not for my hair. I have super thick hair.

April 04, 2020

Reasonable price for quality

The argan oil is processing from cold press and natural ,especially good for sensitive skin.
    In the dry winter time,no matter how much body cream i applied is useless ,really make me trouble,
    But when I found this applied one or two drops oil before using night cream or something else,the magic is occurs,u can found that your skin fully moisture than before a lot ,really suitable for mature skin.

2.3/5

February 10, 2020
    Leicestershire, United Kingdom

It's okay.

You're better off buying a full bottle and using that instead, it would be far better value for money. There is nothing special about this argan oil too have it at such an expensive price.

January 31, 2020
    Birmingham, United Kingdom

Fantastic oil for dry hair

When I first bought this product, I didn’t like the scent as it was very strong and strange smelling. However, after using it on my dry and bleached hair after the shower, my hair felt super soft and wasn’t frizzy at all and since then I use it all the time, I’m so happy with this product! I also tried a few drops on my skin but it was too heavy for me so I’ll continue using it for my hair.

January 30, 2020
    Manchester, United Kingdom

100% Pure Value

I bought this for my hair and skin - and the results were just amazing... you can spend up to £15 on argan oil products... for one this pure it works amazing and you can also add into moisturiser for your face which also works amazing