The Ordinary 100% Plant Derived Squalane Reviews

September 16, 2020

Amazing hydration at an affordable price

I love this product. I use it every night in my PM skincare regimen. It provides fantastic hydration without clogging my pore. In the morning my skin looks refreshed and moisturized. Would recommend

September 10, 2020

Keeps my skin hydrated

This is the best product that's been keeping my face hydrated for years. I've tried lots of creams and lotions that left my skin feeling dry moments after application. I use Squalene all year long after applying the Ordinary Buffet serum and my skin is hydrated all day long. In the dry harsh winter, I'll add a small layer of moisturizer, but that's it.

May 26, 2020

Must-have Skincare

I have claimed The Ordinary's plant derived sqalane as a must-have item. I love massaging it into my skin and using a cold face roller to massage it in more! It really leaves my skin feeling hydrated without a super oily look or feeling. I have also used it by putting a few drops into my hands and massaging into the ends of my hair, I think it helps keep my hair soft but cannot say for certain.

May 25, 2020

love love love this product!

I make my own anti-aging serum and The Ordinary's squalane is a must-have for my recipe! Super affordable and great quality! I definitely recommend this product!

May 13, 2020

FRIZZ NO MORE!!!

This is THE best serum for frizzy hair. My hair runs wild 100% of the time, and this helps to tame it down significantly!! I would recommend this for anyone who has curly or beach wavy hair!

May 10, 2020

One word - get it.

At this price point, this is the cheapest squalane oil on the market. This does not break out my very acne-prone skin and does not leave my skin too oily when I only use 1-2 drops at a time. Might be a little too heavy for me during the summer but in these winter months this product has served me well. I really appreciate the detailed product descriptions and instructions on their website and am looking for more products to incorporate into my routine.

May 08, 2020

Dry girls dream

This oil is a dry girls dream, my skin has always been super dry and this oil really helps to make my skin feel more supple and hydrated. I apply it at night and before I apply my makeup and it leaves my skin hydrated and plump.

April 04, 2020

Great daily quickie moisture

It's a very good quick moisturizer if you're like me and have dry skin and just want a quick after shower moisturizer go-to. It's obviously like an oil, but a little goes a long way. I have 2 in reserve for when I run out of the one I have open right now. They're so cheap too for suck a simple, good product. I love that it's naturally derived and there's no useless fillers like silicone or glycerin.

March 20, 2020

affordable and works

I really like this hydrating oil for my combination skin. I've used it year round depending on my concerned at the time. In winter months I've used it all over morning and night (on non makeup days) or added a drop to my moisturizer during the day (on makeup days). In the summer i use this as my evening face oil as I find it not too heavy. Overall happy with this product.

March 16, 2020

Fave face oil

Purchased this about 2 months ago since I was looking for a lightweight oil for my combo/oily skin. Ive always been afraid to use oils on my face because I thought they would clog my pores or break me out, but this is a try and tested fave! I use it at the end of my skincare routine after the water-based products and you only need a tiny bit for your whole face. If you have a similar skin type I would recommended using this before bed as it will leaves your skin super glowy and well hydrated by morning!