The Ordinary “Buffet” Multi-Technology Peptide Serum Reviews

July 06, 2020

Tightening buffet serum does wonders for lines

I really love this serum, I got a bunch of products from the ordinary because they’re so cheap, and have great ingredients. Their reviews really speak for themselves, but make sure to assess what target areas you’re looking to combat and then what ingredients are best for that issue. I put it on in the morning and evening, and I’ve noticed my skin feels super smooth and tight after just two weeks

June 22, 2020
    United States

Thats an amazing antiaging stuff

This is really gud for antiaging. It makes the skin soft n supple. gud for daily use. I totally recommend this serum. definitely would buy it again in future.

Recommend

I have used 2nd bottle I felt so love this brand . I love how this product deliver hydration to myvskin .I used it right after cleasing and before anything else in the morning and night. I will continue to purchase this product.

Great

I have heard great things and saw great results of this product and I really love it the formula is good and work would recommend others to try the ordinary brand

Best affordable serum

I love The ordinary products, so affordable yet works amazingly! .. since I Started using Buffet my skin had never been this good before. The buffet is one of my favourite Deciem products.

2.3/5

Aucune différence

Les commantaires sur ce produits prédisent des miracles, mais aprèes 3 semaines d'utilisation, toujours aucun résultat escompté. J'ai même fait des boutons sur le menton. Mais j'aime certains de leur produits comme l'émulsion de rhétinol.

June 14, 2020

SO SO GOOD

HELPS WITH ACNE SCARS AND ITS SO AFFORDABLE AMAZING PRODUCT I WILL BUY IT OVER AND OVER AGAIN SOOO GOOD I LOVE IT SOOO MUCH I TOTALLY RECOMMEND THIS YOU WONT REGRET IT

May 25, 2020

Super affordable anti-aging product!

Love The Ordinary's Buffet! I am ~40 and I've definitely noticed a difference in my skin since using this product! I use in combination with hyaluronic acid in the morning with a facial serum on top. I love how affordable and effective this product is!

May 22, 2020

The ordinary

I really enjoy this serum from the ordinary, I find this works so well for my skincare and makes it feel incredibly smooth and silky after a few days of straight use. The price of this is also very good considering how much quality product you receive. I will repurchase this for sure.

May 10, 2020

A good multi-complex serum

The Ordinary's Buffet serum is a multi-peptide serum aimed at targeting multiple signs of aging at once. Costing slightly under 30$ CAD, it's one of the brand's most expensive products, still very decently priced as far as skincare goes.

I find that while this is a solid serum, I don't get spectacular results from it. The complex may not be what my skin needs, though I do see some good results from it. In terms of layering and interactions, Buffet can interact with other products, so check The Ordinary's website for detailed information.