The Ordinary “Buffet” Multi-Technology Peptide Serum Reviews

July 19, 2021

Can't live without it!

I love this serum! Its texture is lightweight and won't leave your skin too sticky, which I love. I can use other products on the top of it and it doesn't peel. This product claims to be an anti-aging product, but after using it for only one year it is difficult to say if it really works.

June 07, 2021

Is it Buff-et or Bouf-fey?

Because I have "mature" skin, I decided to add this peptide serum to my skincare routine after hearing and reading great reviews about it. After using it for about a month now, I have noticed that my skin feels smoother and firmer. I also have also seen a decrease in breakouts so it has been working well with my other anti-blemish products. It does play well when layering and doesn't pill at all. For less than $15, this serum is a bargain and I do recommend it to others.

May 27, 2021

Ma peau est plus lumineuse

Apres m’être nettoyé le visage en fin de soirée, sur la peau encore un peu humide j’applique le sérum Buffet. J’attend 15 minutes et j’applique par dessus une crème hydratante riche de nuit. Chaque matin je découvre ma peau un peu plus lumineuse et soyeuse !

May 22, 2021

My holy grail!

I use this product daily at night, it keeps my skin looking young and supple. In winter time I layer a cream on top and in the summer I use it to dilute my moisturizer so It becomes a bit more fluid, my skin stays perfectly hydrated and plump. Best anti-aging serum for the price!

May 18, 2021

This is my HOLY GRAIL

One of my favourite TheOrdinary products, it helps with almost all of my skin issues and leaves it feeling so soft and supple. Not greasy, dries fast, and gives RESULTS.

May 08, 2021

Effective!

I began using this along with others from the Ordinary line so hard to know which are doing what but I use the Buffet daily and notice great improvement in my complexion and reduction of fine lines. Fewer outbreaks as well.

May 08, 2021

Love love love

I love this product! I have repurchased twice now. I use it every other day and it has really cleared up my skin. Leaves it feeling a little sticky but once you put moisturizer on it goes away instantly

April 28, 2021

A nice and easy addition to daily regimen

You can easily add this to your anti aging skin care routine. It is water based serum so goes before any oil based cream or lotion. The price is very reasonable for what you are getting.

April 27, 2021

Saved my skin

This product also helped a lot with my acne I just apply a few drops and put it on my face before going to bed! Life saver!!!
    Leaves the skin smooth and fresh. I’m really happy with it and will probably try other product from the ordinary.

April 21, 2021

It’s works ok

I am on my second bottle of the serum. It works great in the beginning but it feels that my skin got used to the product and it’s not as effective anymore. The price is absolutely amazing and define beat all other products out there. You might want to switch out a different bottle of serum after you finished a bottle and then come back to this product again.