The Ordinary Glycolic Acid 7% Toning Solution Reviews
#5 in Toner

August 09, 2021
    Not found, Not found

My favourite

This is my favourite product from the ordinary, it quickly fades all hyperpigmentation and reduces appearance of acne scars. My spots seem to disappear after using this too! The price it sells at is an absolute bargain as well.

June 16, 2021
    United Kingdom

Game changer for acne!

I use this products every day in the evening after cleansing and it is a total game changer! I suffer with acne and this has minimised my pores significantly and made my skin look brighter and improved the texture of my skin so much! I’ve also had less breakout since using this product, which is unheard of for me. I will 100% be repurchasing this product and I with recommended it to anyone with unwanted texture or acne/acne prone skin

April 27, 2021

Fresh fresh fresh

I always used the same toner for my skin and never felt like it was actually doing something. Sometimes it burned.. Then I tried a couple other toners from different companies until I bought this one. This is actually a really good skin care product, I love the ordinary products and would like to buy it again. RECOMMENDED!!!

April 21, 2021

Stingy at first

At first this formula was a little extra tingly. As time went on, I started feeling it less and less. Now I don’t feel a thing. My skin is a bit more radiant than before and a bit smoother.

April 21, 2021
    Kingston upon Hull, United Kingdom

definitely recommend for hyperpigmentation!

I have been using this for hyperpigmentation on my back from acne scars, for about three weeks along with the ordinary alpha arbutin 2% serum and it has reduced the acne marks so much! I definitely recommend.

April 03, 2021

This is the only thing that has lightened my acne scars

I had cystic acne back in high school and while it was mostly under control by my early 20s, I had some pretty bad scarring. I used this toner and after 4 months, my scars were barely visible to anyone but myself!

March 19, 2021

Great value!

This was the first chemical exfoliant I purchased. The bottle is a large size for the price and since you shouldn't be using in every day it will last forever. I noticed my pores looked reduced in size after using it for a while. You don't need cotton pads to use this. Just pour a little in your hand and pat into skin.

January 14, 2021
    California, United States

A Stable Acid Toner

This has replaced my tarte knockout tingling treatment!!! Inexpensive and most importantly does not make my face tingle like the tarte does. Definitely make my skin less congested and cleaned my pores

November 11, 2020

Working for me!

I have actively seen improvements in my skin since adding this toner to my routine. I have oily skin with large pores that isn't very sensitive and I find this toner has helped shrink the appearance of my pores and drastically improved the texture of my skin. It's SO smooth now. Definitely avoid using this on broken skin or large blemishes as it can sting or burn. I also feel like people with sensitive skin should avoid this toner entirely.

October 20, 2020

Good toner

I like this toner for both face and body , I use it 3 times a week for my face , and after shower for my body , I like it more for my body it solved my ingrown hair problem and body acne . I will purchase it again.