The Ordinary Lactic Acid 10% + HA 2% Reviews
#10 in Serums

September 12, 2020

Would buy again

great product for the price and my skin has been looking really good and been glowing since i started using this product about 3 weeks ago. It reduced the look of scars and my skin looks smoother now, i have dry skin and only use this product 3x a week. it is my first time and 10% was fine for me, my skin is not sensitive.

August 05, 2020

GREAT!

I was super excited to try this product and it definitely lived up to the hype. Read that mild stinging may occur with application but have not experienced any stinging. Nice to use a couple nights a week but definitely wouldn't every night. And the price is amazing!

June 21, 2020

Best serum to buy!

Amazing at keeping my skin clear and smooth! For the price you can’t beat it, I've ordered it in bulk because I can’t live without it! If you have acne prone and dry skin, this is a must have!

June 01, 2020

lalalala love

So happy to have gotten this. I made a random purchase, because my skin started changing.

For a girl with hormonal cystic acne, ive gotten less cysts and less scaring.
    Very gentle and moisture retaining. Thank god!!

May 15, 2020

Amazing and gentle exfoliator

I have already used of 2 bottles of this product. There is a slight tingle when you use it but the results are amazing. It has faded a lot of my acne scars and leaves my skin looking amazing the next morning.

3.2/5

May 10, 2020

Great chemical exfoliant

Amazing value for the price-point. Love that there is no fragrance or other unnecessary ingredients. Perfect to start using in quarantine because there is purging with the first few uses. I found it best to slowly incorporate and use max 3 times a week.

February 28, 2020

A great dupe for Sunday Riley Good Genes

I think The Ordinary's Lactic Acid !0% + HA 2% is a great dupe for Sunday Riley's Good Genes All in One Lactic Acid Treatment. It is very budget friendly. It is not a 100% dupe but it is able to brighten and resurface the skin in a great way.

If you are new to lactic acid, I would suggest working your way up to this product. Start with the 5% first.

February 20, 2020

cheap and works so well!

this product is well worth its money considering that it is cheap! it helps with hyperpigmentation and prevents new acne from showing up. I saw an instant improvement in my previous acne scars so I would continue buying this, however I do encourage that you wear spf with this product to prevent your skin from getting worse

February 20, 2020
    Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

This has changed the game for me!

I am totally obsessed with how amazing this has made my skin look and feel. For years I have found every type of exfoliator I've tried to be way too harsh for my skin. But this is perfection! It's so effective ! LOVE IT!

January 02, 2020

A wonderful gentle exfoliate

This is a great acid if you have sensitive or dry skin. I have oily skin and found it a little weak for my skin. Lactic acid is already slightly hydrating but the additional of 2% hyaluronic acid helps as well. This product is very affordable like all The Ordinary products and lasts for a long time.