The Ordinary Natural Moisturizing Factors + HA Reviews

July 19, 2020

Love this moisturizer

I absolutely love this moisturizer!! This price point for this product is sooo good. It goes a long way...I use a tiny bit and my face is fully moisturized. I like that it doesn’t make my skin feel greasy afterwards or throughout the day. The only downfall is that you can’t buy it in store...online purchase only

July 16, 2020

Love It

This moisturizer is very hydrating and a little goes a long way. I only use it at night since it's a little on the heavy side but it has helped my skin go from being super oily to more in the normal range.

June 29, 2020

Love this Moisturizer

What can I say about this Moisturizer! The price is amazing, under $10 for a large tube, smells fresh and not perfumy, is a perfect winter or summer face moisturizer and is non greasy! I have several products from The Ordinary but this is my fav!

June 18, 2020

Moisturizes my skin all day!

For the price you pay, this product is a must have! I use it on my face before putting on any makeup. I have dry skin, and this keeps it moisturize all day. Already on my third one since trying it out.

June 18, 2020

Amazing product!

I've been using this product for 2 weeks now and I have noticed a great diff in my skin! Even just after the first few days I felt more fresh when waking up!

June 14, 2020

Would recommend it in a heartbeat

This is the best budget friendly moisturizer I have found so far for my dry skin. It sinks it really quickly and isn’t greasy feeling like other moisturizers. However, I do consider this more my summer moisturizer, as I don’t feel like it would be as effective on my skin during the winter time. Nevertheless, highly recommend this.

May 31, 2020

Love this lotion

I absolutely love this lotion. I have finished a couple packages and keep repurchasing. It's light and works well to penetrate. Smooths skin and is light weight, non-greasy.

May 28, 2020

A good cream to lock everything in

Many of you had asked me on my thoughts on The Ordinary Natural Moisturizing Factors+ HA. This cream is made with multiple amino acids, ceramides, glycerin and hyaluronic acid to just name a few of the components. It is vegan, alcohol free, oil free, silicone free and cruelty free. .
    Swipe left to see a texture shot. This is a THICCCC cream that you can easily warm up in your hands. I slowly pat the product into the skin and absorb nicely. However, it does not for oily skin during warm days. I do end up looking like a grease ball. I would say it is a good night time cream to lock in all your serums. Totally affordable and comes in 2 sizes 30 mL and 100 mL. It does not set off my sensitive skin but it doesn't help it either. I may not be repurchasing this unless I need a good cream to lock in all my skincare steps.

Updated On: May 28, 2020

Change my rating

May 25, 2020

I love this product

I have very dry skin and live in a dry climate, so I need a stronger moisturizer. I don't need to use anything else with this moisturizer, and my skin is still so soft and smooth. It also absorbs in really quickly, so I don't have to wait for it to sink in. Best moisturizer I've ever tried.

May 25, 2020
    Illinois, United States

Best moisturizer I’ve ever used!

I absolutely love this moisturizer! I have dry, flaky skin and no other product has ever been able to completely eliminate the flaking like this one has. The effects are almost immediate, and I highly recommend it to anyone who needs some serious moisture added to their skin.