The Ordinary Natural Moisturizing Factors + HA Reviews

March 07, 2021

Amazing for sensitive skin

Extremely thick and absorbed within two minutes of application. Did not leave face feeling greasy. Does not irritate skin. Wish it came in a larger quantity.

February 12, 2021

Affordable and works

I’ve been using this product in combination with a few of the ordinary’s other products. I’d like to say that for the price, it definitely is worth it. It’s not greasy like some moisturizers, and sinks into the skin well without causing acne or breakouts. Since starting, I’ve seen a difference in the texture and feel of my skin. It’s not quite as dry as it usually is without moisturizer added. It also feel extremely soft and comfortable. I use it day and night before bed. I’ll definitely be looking to repurchase again in the future.

February 06, 2021
    Central Bedfordshire, United Kingdom

Love!

I have recently started using the ordinary skincare range and I am impressed! It does make my skin feel a lot softer and hydrated and it is such good value for money! I wish I had the bigger bottle so when I run out I will definitely be trying to get my hands on it. I have a few blemishes and sensitive skin for reference.

January 19, 2021

I recommend

It's a very nice moisturizer at a great price and works well for dry skin. The texture took some getting used to but I found that warming it up in my hands before applying made it feel better on the skin.

January 06, 2021

Overall good moisturizer

This moisturizer is veery affordable for the ingredients and has worked really well on my skin. I have sensitive combination skin and in the winter it has been getting really dry. This product has done a good job of moisturizing my skin and I have not gotten any new breakouts as a result of the product.

November 26, 2020

I like it!

This was a nice moisturiser to use, but I found that you needed to work it in a little bit more into the skin than other moisturizers. It's quite thin in texture but also has Hylauronic Acid to help keep that hydration.

November 26, 2020

Best moisturizer out there

I have never felt such a more light weight full coverage moisturizer out there! I used it with the whole balance set and it’s a game changer! Normally after other creams I have used they make my face oily after just an hour this one though controls it all day long making me feel so confident!

2.7/5

November 16, 2020

This moisturizer was average. If you are looking for a basic moisturizer after effective skin care I guess this would be good. Although I think this moisturizer isn't very effective in hydration.

November 16, 2020

Love this!

I have tried so many different moisturisers and most of them just make my face feel tight and red, but this stuff!! Its incredible! Amazing ingredients! Great price! I will buy this forever!

November 12, 2020

parfait!!!

Le prix ! le rapport qualité prix est juste incroyable! cette compagnie a plusieurs petit bijoux de soins de la peau! 'hydratant est vraiment agréable et léger pas trop riche!