The Ordinary Natural Moisturizing Factors + HA Reviews

May 22, 2020

Doesnt do much

I've seen some great reviews for this product but personally I found that it was very on the surface moisterization kind of like what vaseline would do. It doesnt really get into your skin and so as a result as soon as it wipes off my skin is back to being dry. However, for the price there isnt anything necessarily wrong with it.

April 26, 2020

Moisturizing cream

It's the first time that I have used TO products. I really like this moisturizer because I find it nice and thick so you don't need much (goes a long way) and it leaves my skin feeling hydrated. I haven't had any issues with this moisturizer, so no oily skin or brake out's. The price range for this line in general is AMAZING for the quality that you get. I definitely recommend and will be buying again.
    PS you can message the company and they can suggest a skin routine for you as well. Found this VERY helpful!!

April 26, 2020

Great everyday moisturizer

The Ordinary is a newer brand I've taken a liking to
    The prices are unreal good and super affordable. I use this moisturizer every morning before putting on my makeup. I wash my face, add this and it absorbs fast so I can get right to applying my other makeup. I also add a touch to my foundation to make it blend and absorb well
    I will repurchase again and again. I Purchased from Sephora due to size and price and was not disappointed

April 01, 2020

Indifferent, it's a cream

I love The Ordinary products in general, extremely good value! As for this particular product I'm indifferent. The price is good, but the size of the bottle for a daily moisturizer is kind of small. I also don't find it to be particularly moisturizing...I limit to using this a couple times of week because it makes my skin red?? That could be due to sensitive skin and using other acids and serums, but I'm not sure. If you get it part of their value pack then go for it, but otherwise don't buy it separately.

March 19, 2020

No hydrating benefits at all

I will continue to use this up, as it doesn't seem to have any negative effects on my skin, but I'll have to mix it with something hydrating. This doesn't hydrate my skin at all which renders it ineffective for me. Maybe using it to mix some of my more expensive moisturizers will help me stretch out my dollar. I won't repurchase this after however.

February 26, 2020
    Surrey, United Kingdom

Great Moisturiser

I bought this as part of the 'no brainer kit' and I am really pleased with it. It's great value for money and isn't too thick so I can wear it under makeup. It is fragrance free and feels really nice on the skin

February 10, 2020
    Coventry, United Kingdom

Great moisturiser

The mositursier may be small ,but it goes a long way and is a very strong moisturiser.
    I have very dry skin , I've been an eczema sufferer since I was a child.
    I struggle to find a moisturiser that leaves mine skin feeling moisturised and not to oily this cream is perfect .

February 05, 2020

One of my Holy Grail products!

Can’t rave enough about this moisturizer! It’s absolutely perfect with a matching price tag. A little goes a long way as it’s fairly heavy but the skin absorbs it quickly. Doesn’t leave my face feeling greasy or oily and my makeup glides on smoothly with no pilling. I recommend it to family and friends all the time.

February 01, 2020

Great overall moisturizer!

I tried it on my face but I have dry sensitive skin and it tingled. I use it as a all over body moisturizer and it works well. It's very thick and doesn't have much of a scent at all. Great price for what it is. Will buy again for sure!

January 11, 2020

Using it for the past 2 years

This is my go to moisturizer. I usually mix it with another moisturizer that has SPF during the daytime and at night I just use this. It keeps my face moisturized and I like it doesn't have a lot of ingredients and it's not that expensive.