THINKBABY SAFE SUNSCREEN SPF 50+ Reviews
#9 in Skin Care

July 26, 2019

Pricey and not perfect but it works!

I’ll spare no expense to protect my little one from the sun but the price tag still hurts a bit. It’s quite thick so it isn’t the easiest to get onto a wiggly baby, but she is burn free even after being out in scorching sun for longer than I’d like. So it’s worth it!

May 20, 2019

Love this sunscreen!

I am quite concerned with what I put on my kids' skin and therefore spent a lot of time researching the best sunscreen to use after learning that many sunscreens contain harmful chemicals. After narrowing it down to my top three, I went out and purchased each brand (Substance, Green Beaver, and Think Baby). I have to say that hands down, I love Think Baby over all the rest. It goes on smooth, doesn't leave that thick white paste (as I found with Substance), is not oily (as I found with Green Beaver), and has a great light smell. I also love that it comes in a SPF of 50 as a lot of natural sunscreens only go as high as 30. I've purchased this sunscreen in both the tube format and stick format which I love for applying to faces and for quick touch ups. I have been using this sunscreen for three years with no complaints!

September 26, 2018

Our new go to sunscreen

I picked up a bottle of Thinkbaby Sunscreen this spring, and after using it for a few days, I went back and purchased four more. This light mineral sunscreen absorbs easily without creating a cast on my daughters face, doesn't clog her pores or create irritation, and works SO WELL at protecting her sensitive skin from the sun. She is fair, with white-blonde hair, and it's important to me that her skin be protected on a daily basis.

Did I mention that it smells like orange creamsicles?

We now have a bottle at daycare, at home, at grandma's, in my purse, and a spare. Try this sunscreen out - you'll love it!

August 24, 2018

Love this for my sun sensitive children

My children are very sensitive to the sun and skin products. This led us to more natural product based sunscreens. After a few very thick brands we found ThinkBaby and have been so happy. The smell is pleasant and not overly metalic like other brands. This product also blends into the skin well. We love this sunscreen.

August 10, 2018

The only sunscreen I feel comfortable putting on my child

Did a lot of review readings and finally settled on Think baby for my baby. Had to order it from Amazon since I couldn't find it at any local drug store or Walmart. I like that its free of toxic chemicals and natural, I mean I can't justify protecting my child from skin cancer by slathering her with other cancer causing cream. I highly recommend this product for your child(ren) and the whole family really if you think like me.

June 18, 2018
    New Brunswick, Canada

Pricey but worth it

I did a lot of 'baby safe sunscreen' research before I finally settled on Thinkbaby for my 2 under 2. I'm very happy with this product. It rubs in quite easily, doesn't leave that greasy feeling and it smells absolutely divine. Like tangerines. I love the baby safe ingredient list and it's waterproof. My favorite thing about it is that it's non-nano so no toxins in the bloodstream. I could go on and on because I really love this product. It's very expensive but you do get a large bottle and my kids are worth it.

May 20, 2018

Amazing sunscreen

I absolutely love this sunscreen. My daughter is 11 months old and it was the only sunscreen I trusted to put on her delicate skin. It goes on very easy it's not greasy and the price is good.

March 26, 2018

Best out there

I love this sunscreen for my kids. It has the lowest toxicity according to the EWG compared to all other brands. It also provides BROAD spectrum protection which is vital and an SPF of 50 which your kids should not be wearing an less of. I have used this year after year and could not be more satisfied. Also very reasonably priced.

March 10, 2018

Amazing sunscreen!

We used this sunscreen on our 10 month old on a trip to Cuba. It was fantastic! It was easy to apply and it didn't leave her greasy or white, since it's zinc sunscreen. And, as an added bonus, it smells amazing, like an orange creamsicle. Our little girl came back without a trace of a tan. I would definitely purchase again!

September 17, 2017

A conflicting relationship

I love this sunscreen - it's one of the best I've tried in terms of health for skin. However, I bought the stick form of it first, and it is so small in comparison to the price. I contacted CS and heard no reply :( However I bought the larger version and am much happier with the amount of sunscreen per cost. However the first time I did not expect such a small amount.