Thursday Plantation Green Tree Oil 15%

Thursday Plantation Green Tree Oil 15% Reviews

1 review
Ranked #460 out of 464 in Acne Treatment

March 19, 2008

LOVE this product. It's very "natural" and it works wonders! It instantly calms the skin and the the pimple becomes less red and smaller, after the skin absorbs the green tree oil. You only use it sparingly, so a q-tip drenched in water and then one drop of the oil and I use it the pimples, so it lasts a good deal of time. If you use the oil undiluted, it can be very strong and very drying and the skin around the around may flake or peel. The smell is another thing to get used to, but when it works so well, who cares! After using it for 3 months now, my skin condition has improved drastically, much smaller pimples, and they go away after 1-2 days with the help of the Green Tree Oil.

I don't have serious acne or acne all over my face. I do get pimples very often and they were usually the large, painfully deep ones always on my T-zone, especially on my chin. Sometimes I get 3-5 at once! I think they were cystic acne.
    I've tried many products containing Salicylic Acid and Benzoyl Peroxide 5% and the product Mentholatum. None of them seem to help very much. Salicylic Acid was very dry and Benzoyl P seemed to make my skin not recover from acne scars after the pimple subsided.

I recommend this to anyone who has tried a lot of things and is looking for a more "natural" alternative.

Try reading http://www.teatreeoiluses.com/ for more info on the effects of green tree oil!

NikkiS added a new review for

NikkiS added a new review for
    Lululemon Sweater Hoodie

Mariahp added a new review for
    Dove White Beauty Bar

Mfornalik has posted in the forum topic
    Favorite Money Saving tip?

Chantal1996 added a new review for