Thursday Plantation Tea Tree Medicated Gel for Acne

Thursday Plantation Tea Tree Medicated Gel for Acne Reviews

Ranked #149 out of 465 in Acne Treatment

March 09, 2017

I love this. I have been using this stuff for well over 2 years. I find it works so good with my skin. The moment I feel a breakout coming I put this on, and it helps stop it in it tracks. I have tried salcylic acid, benzoyl peroxide, and those were either too harsh for my skin or just didn't do anything. This tea tree oil clears my skin every time !

September 08, 2015

I'm on my second tube of this product and I've NEVER ever bought an acne treatment product more than once !

Pros:
    - works to heal acne (but you have to be patient with it)
    - relatively cheap - especially compared to other overpriced acne treatments ($10 a tube at walmart)
    - a little goes a long way

Cons:
    - takes time

This product is great for drying out acne without drying out too much of the rest of the skin and leaving patches. I usually put this on directly on the infected areas right after i wash my face and tone with Thayers rose petal witch hazel toner. I let it sit on my skin for a good 15-30 mins (until it is completely dry to the touch) before applying my Tarte Maracuja oil as my moisturizer ! I'm not sure if it is this product alone, but I've finally been able to clear up my skin slowly with this routine !!

kelx has posted in the forum topic
    When you wash your hair....

kelx has posted in the forum topic
    Loreal Mascara

dandy_123 has posted in the forum topic
    Favourite Fruit?

Caitlinh added a new review for
    Koolaid Jammers