Tide advanced power laundry detergent Reviews

Ranked #49 out of 319 in Laundry Care

June 16, 2017

Used with every laundry load

Tide has stood the test of time. It was used by my Mother and now myself. It is great for removing stains and keeping clothes looking new. The product smells good and does leave you feeling overwhelmed with detergent scent.

June 16, 2017

I love ❤️ this product

Like I said I love trying new thing tide is a good laundry detergent it smells good I would love to receive samples of tide because I love it tide makes my clothes smell good

May 13, 2017

Love my tide! Working in a commercial kitchen means stains stains and more stains. Doesn't matter what type of stain I can always count on Tide to bring my whites to crisp white every time. I'm the cleanest cook in our kitchen thanks to tide.

May 03, 2017

The other day I had bought this new tide to try it and I washed my bedding, and I just got busy and forgot that it was in the wash ... I thought that my bedding would stink and it smelt amazing when this goes on sale again I'm stocking up !

April 13, 2017

If you want a clean, long lasting and powerful detergent, you need to have this product at your home. You will save your money for sure, you don't need to put a lot only few will be enough to remove all the spots.

April 03, 2017

tide est mon savon preferer depuis longtemps sa garde les vetement beau ne decolore pas les couleurs un bon produit qualiter prix souvent en special aussi

April 02, 2017

Tide advanced power laundry detergent is very good in removing stains and can also work on coffee marks. It is great for whites and leaves fresh odor on clothes.

March 21, 2017

Jaime tout de ce savon!la qualité,l'odeur et le linges sent bon longtemps.je le recommande à tous.et en plus souvent dès spécial pour ce produit.moi qui est sensible côté hygiène avec tide aucune réaction allergique ou vaginite,Notting!!

January 09, 2017

Je utilise çet product il y a 3 ans et toujours contente. Tide enleve les presque tout les tâches, donne pas l'allergie , les vêtements deviennent douces et ont bon odeur.

September 22, 2016

This detergent has changed my life. Everything smells so clean, I used with the cloth diapers of mi children's and works all the time. It's very effective and has extra stain removal for whites ands colours. I loved it!