• Tide Clean and Fresh Laundry Soap
  • Tide Clean and Fresh Laundry Soap

Tide Clean and Fresh Laundry Soap Reviews

Ranked #42 out of 319 in Laundry Care

June 04, 2017

For the price this laundry soap is a good deal. It' smell good and it does clean your clothes well. I use it for most of my everyday laundry items and will I keep using it. It's a good low-cost soap.

May 03, 2017

I love how my laundry smells so amazing and fresh. The colours aren't fading and the stains are gone on the first wash every time. The scent lasts after washing and it's an amazing value!

April 03, 2017

Love tide but most for my own clothes . A little too much fragrants for my kids sensitive skin but my husband always does a double take when he walks by ! Love it!

April 02, 2017

I love using tide. Does a great job cleaning the clothes. You don't have to use a whole bunch like when you use no name products that are cheaper. This is my go to brand!

March 29, 2017

I have tried this new tide product for now a couple of weeks and I really loved it! My cloth actually smells good longer and it does feel more fresh.

I also love the fact that this product actually removed a pen mark off one of my pants which was not the case with the other detergents I used!

The product is quite more expensive than the other tide bottles which is the only negative point but nonetheless it really worths it! :)

March 08, 2017

Tide is my go to laundry detergent. I specifically like the simply clean line as I find it is affordable and leaves my clothing smelling nice. It works well to get out stains while keeping the freshness of the clothing.

February 13, 2017

I use Tide every load of laundry. It leaves your clothes smelling good and cleans the clothes well. I would definitely recommend this product. I will buy this again.

February 10, 2017

the day i got it i am loving it it gives your clothes extra freshness . it removes the dirt very well i am willing to buy more and morre

February 07, 2017

This laundry soap has a great smell. This laundry soap leaves my clothes clean and fresh smelling. I have tried other laundry soaps but always come back to tide.

February 02, 2017

Since I discovered this detergent this is the only kind I have been buying. My clothes smell so fresh and clean. Love this. Also the price is just right.