Tide Coldwater Liquid Laundry Detergent Reviews

Ranked #22 out of 273 in Laundry Care

April 25, 2017

I've used Tide products for years, but recently tried this one and found it adequate but nothing special stood out. The smell is ok but nothing memorable and while it does clean my laundry as advertised I don't think I will be purchasing more unless it's on sale for a price I can't refuse.

March 27, 2017

It definitely works well. Most of my clothes require delicate was and the tide coldwater liquid laundry detergent works just fine. And it smells amazing !

March 23, 2017

i really like this product I just both once from grocery store when it was on sale now I'm only useing this it's work really good I definitely recommend this product to friends and family

March 13, 2017

If you wash your clothes in cold water like I do to save on the energy bill and prevent your clothes from shrinking you need a good laundry soap to wash your load effectively.

Tide Coldwater Liquid Laundry Detergent is one of the best you can use if you wash in cold water. It gives an outstanding clean and leaves your load smelling great!

1.5/5

February 17, 2017

I have tried and tried to get this to work for my laundry machine but whatever I do my clothes come out with what almost looks like dust on them. Especially my black items or my workout gear.

January 30, 2017

I sometimes buy other btands because they are on sale but I never the cleanliness and satisfaction I get from Tide. My husband works in construction and I have a teenage boy... when they leave in the morning they are clean and smell great. Tide is the one for me.

January 25, 2017

This detergent is one of the best, in my opinion. It allows you to do your washes in cold water, and believe me ( I have 2 very rugged boys who are like a magnet to dirt). It gets all the stains and dirt out as regular tide would. Clothes come out fresh smelling. I really love all Tide products. This one, however, is definitely a money saver.

January 25, 2017

I recently purchased tide cold laundry to try for the first time. I usually wash with warm water but would like to save money on our water bill. Tide cold laundry detergent works great in cold water. All of my clothes are coming out clean and fresh. I would highly recommend this product.

January 23, 2017

Works great!! A trusted brand for all your laundry needs!! Check for sales...and nothing beats the Tide fragrance. Clothes come out clean and smelling fresh every single time

January 23, 2017

this product is one of my all time favorites, I love all tide products but this one works wonders due to being able to use cold water and still having a great clean result.