Tide Free and Gentle liquid

Tide Free and Gentle liquid Reviews

Ranked #28 out of 273 in Laundry Care

April 21, 2017

wow, j'adore ce produit car je peux l'utisilier sans craindre pour nos peaux fragiles. Le parfum est subtil et doux, pas agressant du tout, et les couleurs des lavages restent toujours intactes.

April 13, 2017

This is an amazing product for anyone with delicate skin. the only things we use for my son with eczema. The only problem is I find it hard to find this product in the larger bottles

March 29, 2017

J'utilise seulement ce produit car c'est le seul qui ne fait par réagir la peau de mon chum ! Donc, je le recommande pour les peau sensible. Par contre, je trouve qu'il lave moins bien les vêtements que les autres Tide. Je fais souvent deux brassé pour les vêtements plus sales.

March 15, 2017

Amazing, unscented liquid laundry detergent for sensitive skin! My skin tends to break out for almost any reason but, since switching to this product, I've found my flare ups have been seriously reduced. Also a bonus that it still has the cleaning power you'd expect from a tide product! I no longer have to buy one separate detergent to use on my husband's dirty work clothes (film industry) and another for my own laundry! Works well for all types of stains (grass, dirt, ink, and food!!) and for any fabric colour. Super effective yet gentle! Great liquid detergent!

March 13, 2017

I purchased this and I found it was gently but yet very effective considering I have a 20 month old who loves spaghetti and meatballs. It took all the stains out of his clothes

February 20, 2017

se tide pour peau sensible agit en douceur sur le linge ,il lave extremenent bien ,faut pas mettre une tres grand quantite pour quelle agisse normalement ,quand je met mes vetement rma peau ne pique pas ,ses doux et confortable ..

January 08, 2017

My daughters have a skin condition : excema. This soap is best to keep flare ups down and not scratch as much as usual regular laundry soap. No perfume and all thats the best.

August 19, 2016

This is the only laundry detergent that I purchase now. My husband has extremely sensitive skin and he has no problems when we use this product. No scent but that is OK with me as I find the detergent to be very gentle on skin and on our clothes. Only complaint is I don't like the large container (soap leaks all over and gets quite messy) so I always buy a smaller size "jug" with handle.

July 13, 2016

I really like this detergent. My son has fairly sensitive skin and I find that this liquid doesn't irritate him at all. A bonus that it also has the cleaning power of tide!

June 27, 2016

Wow pour les gens qui ont la peau sensible il est tout simplement merveilleux ! Je le recommande autant pour les adultes que les enfants ! Le linge sens bon d'ailleurs il ne garde pas de mauvaise odeur comme certain autre savon à linge.

streem26 has posted in the forum topic
    Dye my hair?

redflath added a new review for
    Canada Dry Ginger Ale