Tide Free and Gentle liquid

Tide Free and Gentle liquid Reviews

Ranked #34 out of 319 in Laundry Care

May 16, 2017

Say NO to irritate skin and switch to Tide Free and Gentle liquid. My daughter has sensitive skin and often has rash after changing to newly washed bedding. After switching to Tide Free and Gentle, the problem goes away entirely.

May 05, 2017

Tide Free and Gentle is one of my Fav''s for my children's Laundry detergent brand options. Its so gentle for their sensitive skin. smells clean, fresh, nice light scent. nice creamy detergent soap that makes clothes soft and fabrics thrive. I tend to use it for my bathing towels and kitchen towels as well. This big bottle lasts a long time! Love love love Great price on sale

April 21, 2017

wow, j'adore ce produit car je peux l'utisilier sans craindre pour nos peaux fragiles. Le parfum est subtil et doux, pas agressant du tout, et les couleurs des lavages restent toujours intactes.

April 13, 2017

This is an amazing product for anyone with delicate skin. the only things we use for my son with eczema. The only problem is I find it hard to find this product in the larger bottles

March 29, 2017

J'utilise seulement ce produit car c'est le seul qui ne fait par réagir la peau de mon chum ! Donc, je le recommande pour les peau sensible. Par contre, je trouve qu'il lave moins bien les vêtements que les autres Tide. Je fais souvent deux brassé pour les vêtements plus sales.

March 15, 2017

Amazing, unscented liquid laundry detergent for sensitive skin! My skin tends to break out for almost any reason but, since switching to this product, I've found my flare ups have been seriously reduced. Also a bonus that it still has the cleaning power you'd expect from a tide product! I no longer have to buy one separate detergent to use on my husband's dirty work clothes (film industry) and another for my own laundry! Works well for all types of stains (grass, dirt, ink, and food!!) and for any fabric colour. Super effective yet gentle! Great liquid detergent!

March 13, 2017

I purchased this and I found it was gently but yet very effective considering I have a 20 month old who loves spaghetti and meatballs. It took all the stains out of his clothes

February 20, 2017

se tide pour peau sensible agit en douceur sur le linge ,il lave extremenent bien ,faut pas mettre une tres grand quantite pour quelle agisse normalement ,quand je met mes vetement rma peau ne pique pas ,ses doux et confortable ..

January 08, 2017

My daughters have a skin condition : excema. This soap is best to keep flare ups down and not scratch as much as usual regular laundry soap. No perfume and all thats the best.

August 19, 2016

This is the only laundry detergent that I purchase now. My husband has extremely sensitive skin and he has no problems when we use this product. No scent but that is OK with me as I find the detergent to be very gentle on skin and on our clothes. Only complaint is I don't like the large container (soap leaks all over and gets quite messy) so I always buy a smaller size "jug" with handle.