Tide Laundry Pods Reviews

P&G’s first multi-chamber laundry detergent, Tide Pods, adds a whole new dimension to laundry, with an innovative look, feel and performance. This revolutionary new three-chamber liquid unit dose form is an ultra-convenient, 3-in-1 laundry product that cleans, fights stains and brightens. Tide Pods delivers unequivocal wins for the consumer, the best overall cleaning experience ever via a combination of great design, performance and convenience, and the customer, with growth by premium product offering and reigniting interest in the category. The consumer-inspired, technology-driven innovation builds onTide’s long heritage of delivering superior cleaning with breakthrough technology.

June 12, 2014

I love this product! It's a little more expensive than other laundry detergent, but it's totally worth it! It smells divine, you never use more than you need as it is in pods and it already contains stain remover (and it works!) so you don't need to add any more products. I used a sample to wash my baby's stained clothes and they end up like brand new :) I love it!

2.8/5

June 11, 2014

Who would think something so small would work so great at cleaning laundry? My family loves how great smelling and clean thier clothes are. The teens think it is great just having to throw a pod in the washer and pressing start on the washer without any fuss or mess. Just love the simplicity.

June 11, 2014

Tide pods smell really nice and cleans clothes really well.My clothes come out looking brand new without using too much water or detergent.

June 11, 2014

LOVE the fact that the stain booster and fabric softener are all in one!!!

June 11, 2014

This is the best! My hubby hates doing laundry and now after 6or so months of using these, he's a huge help. He says it's because it's dead easy, I think it's because he can throw it at the machine, now if only they can come up with a faster way to fold it...

June 11, 2014

My son has a sensitive skin i used on his clothes no more rash love it

June 11, 2014

tide pods are very easy to use, love the convenience of them.

June 08, 2014

I usually use liquid detergent. I usually have a problem with putting too much in. These are great because you actually get the number of uses out of it. Also easier to just throw one in than measure and pour a liquid, and much less mess!

June 01, 2014

We usethis laundry detergent all the time for our clothes. My husband refuses to try any other brands as this is his favorite. My family likes the smell of the clean clothes after washing it with the tide pods and how clean it can get your clothes ...specially after the way out teenage son can dirty up his clothes. My husband also says the pods are best for our high efficiancy washer and I find theyre so easy to pop in the washer rather than pouring detergent or scooping it.

May 30, 2014

I was a little skeptical to use them in my front loader machine but found they worked just as well as the Tide liquid. Left a nice pleasent smell and did a great job removing stains! The price is slightly higher then I like to pay and my laundry room is small so gets hot quickly so I have to store them out of the laundry room which is slightly inconvienent. All and all - it's a good product.