4.1/5
Tide Laundry Pods Reviews

P&G’s first multi-chamber laundry detergent, Tide Pods, adds a whole new dimension to laundry, with an innovative look, feel and performance. This revolutionary new three-chamber liquid unit dose form is an ultra-convenient, 3-in-1 laundry product that cleans, fights stains and brightens. Tide Pods delivers unequivocal wins for the consumer, the best overall cleaning experience ever via a combination of great design, performance and convenience, and the customer, with growth by premium product offering and reigniting interest in the category. The consumer-inspired, technology-driven innovation builds onTide’s long heritage of delivering superior cleaning with breakthrough technology.

January 02, 2017

Laundry is a pain... tide pods make it just a bit easier.. especially not having to worry when my preteens throw in a wash (if only the pods helped them separate colors)

December 30, 2016

I love this product. It is great value for your money. Less messy and very convenient to use. It is great my husband loves to do the laundry and my son also does his own.

December 28, 2016

Always love Tide products you can be sure items will come out clean and fresh. Pods are the greatest. So easy and clean to use. My husband can actually help with laundry since no measuring is required.

December 20, 2016

As handy as these are, I am not a fan. I like to be in control of how much detergent I disperse, as some loads require more than others. I also found that the casing would not disintegrate sometimes, leaving it there in my clothes... (that was with my front loader, I am not sure about my top loader that I just got)

December 20, 2016

Love the Tide Pods. No mess and cleans all my clothes very well leaving a nice subtle smell. I stock up when it's on special and love the convenience of the pods.

November 30, 2016

These are amazing! So handy, no measurement, no mess! Just quick and easy. And the clothes come out great! They are clean, and BRIGHT! Was very surprised how vibrant all my colors looked with tide pods. The only downside is I feel they are a little bit expensive. I feel like I need to use two per load, and that adds up to a lot of dough! But if they were more affordable I would buy these every week. Love them!

November 28, 2016

First I love the look of Tide Pods - so fun!! I still think Tide is the best detergent out there - but I found the price of the pods not great - compared to the liquid. I think it worked just as well - but I found I was running out much more frequent - if you have a big family or just a whole lot of wash - liquid is better way to go!!

November 28, 2016

I love using tide pods! ! They are so easy and mess free. They are a bit expensive but for me they are worth it. I am always in a rush doing laundry and it's great just throwing in a pod and not getting soap everywhere

November 28, 2016

I absolutely love how easy these are to use. I love the delicate sent as we have allergies in our household and cannot use detergent with a strong sent. They have made my clothes whiter and brighter than my usual brand.

November 28, 2016

I really like the idea of using pods for laundry. Especially because it makes it easy not having to measure an amount of soap! These are usually a little more pricey then regular liquid or powder soap - but it depends on how convenient you want. Great scent and easy use!