Tide Laundry Pods Reviews

P&G’s first multi-chamber laundry detergent, Tide Pods, adds a whole new dimension to laundry, with an innovative look, feel and performance. This revolutionary new three-chamber liquid unit dose form is an ultra-convenient, 3-in-1 laundry product that cleans, fights stains and brightens. Tide Pods delivers unequivocal wins for the consumer, the best overall cleaning experience ever via a combination of great design, performance and convenience, and the customer, with growth by premium product offering and reigniting interest in the category. The consumer-inspired, technology-driven innovation builds onTide’s long heritage of delivering superior cleaning with breakthrough technology.

February 09, 2018

Love it would recommend to others .find it a bit expensive 7

Love the smell cleans really well simple and not messy at all like liquids . I always used the liquid for cost effectiveness but use the pods sometimes ............

February 09, 2018

Love

Husbands go to Product when away at work. Lightweight and perfect to put in suitcase. No liquid therefore no mess. Just throwing them in the washer is easy as pie

January 29, 2018

so easy to use

These tide laundry pods are so easy and convenient to use. I just throw them in the washing machine and its done. No more measuring or pouring and no more mess.

January 23, 2018

Only thing I can use

So I would probably be open to trying other products however my skin will not allow me!!! For some reason tide is the only product I can use in the washing machine!!! It’s a great product but the pods are a life saver! No more measuring no gooey bottles.... just grab one throw it in and go!!! Love the pods and have to love tide because it’s all I can use!!!! Recommend it for sure

Tasty Snack

Low in carbs. Great on avocado toast. Might make you terminally ill if you consume too much. #worth it I hope they come out with new flavours soon, Spring Rain and Lucious Lavender are getting tiresome.

Tide

These make my laundry smell and feel x10 fresher. Smells so good and not over powering. They are better than regular detergent. They disintegrate after so there is no waste. Perfect amount and they last long.

Great

I I would. But these pods again they clean clothes very well use them for the whole family and I recommend them for sure I was introduced by a freind buy buy buy buy buy buy for sure

Great Product!!!

I love tide and tide products! Tide pods are great, I find they leave clothes clean and fresh although I prefer the liquid tide for smaller wash loads.

Tide pods

I love the convenience of tide pods and are great quality like other tide products. However I tried them for a while and wasn't for me even in bulk as it is much less expensive to but liquid tide detergent and I get more loads. Often times with the pods for a heavy load you need two. For me they were a great alternative and perfect for travel but I prefer the original tide liquid detergent

December 21, 2017

Tide pods 77 count

Wow, Tide actually works much better than other brands! I am a HUGE skeptic when it comes to branding and marketing. I'm a business major, it's my empirical experience that branding and pricing doesn't always correlate with performance. However, after YEARS of using Gain -- which I only used because my significant others always liked the smell, I now won't use anything but Tide.

Revealing statement -- I am a cold sleeper. I freeze most people out. When it's too warm (68 degrees is too warm for me, but just right for most people), I tend to sweat at night. This constant sweating has discolored our white mattress protector. It's rather embarrassing when you pull off sheets and look at pillows that are turning a yellowish brown.

I've had our current mattress protector for 3 years, and it's been washed with Gain for that entire 3 years at least once a month, if not every two weeks. However, the stains remained and only grew larger and darker in color. I'm not a dirty person, apparently it's a natural thing to sweat colors, lol. I did the research and asked the questions to make sure nothing was wrong with me!

With in 3 washes with Tide, however, the staining is almost COMPLETELY GONE! I have used other detergents, never really trying to compare stain removal. Again, not a dirty person, so I figured who needs the BEST laundry detergent.

I bought this just to make it easier to do laundry. The constant dripping or spills of liquid was getting on my nerves, and you can't reuse the containers afterwards. Now, we use these containers to store little things in our garage or "crafts room". I'd much rather reuse than recycle, so these pleases my "green side".

Again, I've used a ton of detergents over the years and NOTHING has ever removed the stains. I almost hate to say it, but I am not a fan of Tide and won't buy another brand.