Tide Laundry Pods Reviews

P&G’s first multi-chamber laundry detergent, Tide Pods, adds a whole new dimension to laundry, with an innovative look, feel and performance. This revolutionary new three-chamber liquid unit dose form is an ultra-convenient, 3-in-1 laundry product that cleans, fights stains and brightens. Tide Pods delivers unequivocal wins for the consumer, the best overall cleaning experience ever via a combination of great design, performance and convenience, and the customer, with growth by premium product offering and reigniting interest in the category. The consumer-inspired, technology-driven innovation builds onTide’s long heritage of delivering superior cleaning with breakthrough technology.

August 28, 2019
    Alabama, United States

Breaks my skin out

It smells great and works good. I just can’t use it. It breaks my skin out so bad. I know everyone’s skin is different. If you have sensitive skin, I would just be careful.

August 07, 2019
    Washington, United States

Super!

The Tide Laundry Pods not only are making my clothes looks clean, fresh and bright they are also so easy to use! Just put one pod in the laundry messing and you are done!

June 24, 2019

One of best laundry detergent brands

I really like these laundry pods, they clean very well although i tend to put two pods for a medium-large loads. The smell of tide is so recognizable that it always brings back nice memories whenever I was with it.

June 02, 2019

J’adore mes Pods

Il y a quelques années j’ai découvert les Tide Pods et depuis je n’ai acheté aucun autre détergent, tout est inclus dans un petit Pod. Mes vêtements sentent bons, sont propres et c’est si facile à utiliser.

May 24, 2019

Wash away your worries!

I use Tide pods all the time. I always wash in cold water and these disolve great and are effective. I have 2 young kids, so their laundry can get pretty dirty and smelly. Tide pods remove all dirt and stink and leave the clothes clean and fresh.

May 16, 2019

Convenient

Tide Pods are so convenient; no more measuring and pouring. I've never had to use more than two pods even for the largest loads, despite the instructions on the container and my clothes still come out clean and fresh. Always place the pods at the bottom of the drum to ensure they dissolve completely.

April 03, 2019

Doesn't always dissolve...

I have found myself using more pods than I should and sometimes the pod does not dissolve completely (I do have good front loaders). I love all liquid tide laundry detergent and I have gone back to use that instead.

March 22, 2019

Laundry detergent

Very good for very clean laundry
    Fragrance is good
    Very competitive price
    Clothes get clean
    Buy it all the the time
    Clothes Smells amazing
    After ever load

March 16, 2019

Not worth the hassle

I found with this product that I was left with residue on some of my clothes so I periodically have to rewash some of my loads when it worked good I found it to be a good clean fresh smelling load of laundry but this would only happen in one of five loads unfortunately

March 16, 2019

Good product but leaves residue

I do like the pods, they are easy to use and clothes come out clean. The one issue that I have is with residue being left on the clothes. It does not happen all the time but there looks to be plastic left on the clothes when they come out of the washer. I assume it is the outer layer of the pod which has not completely dissolved. I then have to rehash the load. My load is not huge so that’s not the issue. Otherwise I like the product.