Tide Laundry Pods Reviews

P&G’s first multi-chamber laundry detergent, Tide Pods, adds a whole new dimension to laundry, with an innovative look, feel and performance. This revolutionary new three-chamber liquid unit dose form is an ultra-convenient, 3-in-1 laundry product that cleans, fights stains and brightens. Tide Pods delivers unequivocal wins for the consumer, the best overall cleaning experience ever via a combination of great design, performance and convenience, and the customer, with growth by premium product offering and reigniting interest in the category. The consumer-inspired, technology-driven innovation builds onTide’s long heritage of delivering superior cleaning with breakthrough technology.

September 03, 2019
    Kentucky, United States

Easy

These tide pods are very easy to use. No need to measure anything. Just toss one in with the wash and you’re good to go. I like that it’s easy for my teenage son to use.

August 29, 2019
    New Mexico, United States

Tide is great

Tide pods is all i will use, it smell great and cleans clothes very well. Tide is great for fire Retard clothes it does not mess them up, the plus for me is i have kids that can not a few different name bands but all of my kids can use tide.

August 28, 2019
    Alabama, United States

Breaks my skin out

It smells great and works good. I just can’t use it. It breaks my skin out so bad. I know everyone’s skin is different. If you have sensitive skin, I would just be careful.

August 07, 2019
    Washington, United States

Super!

The Tide Laundry Pods not only are making my clothes looks clean, fresh and bright they are also so easy to use! Just put one pod in the laundry messing and you are done!

June 24, 2019

One of best laundry detergent brands

I really like these laundry pods, they clean very well although i tend to put two pods for a medium-large loads. The smell of tide is so recognizable that it always brings back nice memories whenever I was with it.

May 24, 2019

Wash away your worries!

I use Tide pods all the time. I always wash in cold water and these disolve great and are effective. I have 2 young kids, so their laundry can get pretty dirty and smelly. Tide pods remove all dirt and stink and leave the clothes clean and fresh.

April 03, 2019

Doesn't always dissolve...

I have found myself using more pods than I should and sometimes the pod does not dissolve completely (I do have good front loaders). I love all liquid tide laundry detergent and I have gone back to use that instead.

March 16, 2019

Not worth the hassle

I found with this product that I was left with residue on some of my clothes so I periodically have to rewash some of my loads when it worked good I found it to be a good clean fresh smelling load of laundry but this would only happen in one of five loads unfortunately

January 28, 2019

Love these!!

I have always used Tide as I have sensitive skin and this is the only detergent not to make my skin itch. I was excited to find these pods and have been using them for around 1.5 years now. They are convenient and you don't have to wonder when you may run out of detergent. I have started buying these one with the Oxi boost and they are amazing. I will never go back to a liquid or powder detergent again.

January 24, 2019

Good buy

Family members have sensitive skin and this is the only non-sensitive/no scent detergent I can use that doesn't irritate their skin. Smell lasts forever too.