Tide Pods Detergent Spring Meadow Reviews

Ranked #14 out of 276 in Laundry Care

March 14, 2017

Tide pods are my go to laudry detergent I save on fabric softener because of this all in one magic pod. My clothes always come out clean and smell great.

March 07, 2017

I liked the tide pods .they were not only efficient in cleaning very economical and also convenient for using .the price was also excellent and th pods last long time

February 21, 2017

I absolutely love these little tide pods, however they are a bit more expensive than your store brand laundry soap that's for sure, because of the price i am not a constant buyer, however they're super convienent and awesome for storage

February 21, 2017

bought this product in the Spring Meadow scent. Nice, lightly floral, doesn't clash with my dryer sheet scent. I also like the Ocean Breeze Pods, a sporty, crisp scent.

November 06, 2016

I loved these pods for their convenience first, and they did a great job of removing all dirt and odours from my clothes. No measuring three different products, no messy drips of n jars, and also saves room in my laundry closet. Also works in HE machines, so nice multi purpose, as I usually do laundry in my mini washer in the apartment, but occasionally use the commercial machines in the building. I love that I only need one product, and super easy to bring downstairs, bpversus at least two large heavy containers. Clothes looked great, it even remocpved one of my hose ghost grease stains that occasionally appear on clothing!

September 22, 2016

These are so convenient, I like that it saves time and the mess of using regular laundry soap. It works very well on stains and dirt, my clothes come out fresh and clean every time. Make sure if you have a super large load you may want to use 2. Just make sure to keep away from the kids. As with any chemical. So yes this is a great product and works well

September 16, 2016

I love the way they make the clothes smell after they are washed. Cleans laundry well. Love everything about this product. Love the different scents. Will buy again.

September 07, 2016

I love using the pods as they are low maintenance. The scent leaves the laundry smelling fresh for days. Price is a little on the high end but worth the money.

August 31, 2016

Comment ne pas aimer les Tide Pods? Ils ont tout pour eux. Ils sont tres pratique avec leur taille, juste a en prendre un dans la boite et hop dans la laveuse. Je trouve qu'ils lavent mieux que le détergent liquide conventionnel, ils sont meilleurs avec les taches et la saleté. Il y a aussi l'odeur, fraiche et vraiment plaisante sans pour autant etre trop forte. J'ai essayer les autres capsules mais je reviens toujours aux Pods de Tide.

August 31, 2016

J'adore mes capsules tidepod! Quand j'utilise mon detergent en liquide je fini toujours par en mettre partout dans la salle de lavage! Avec tidepod une petite capsule et hop le tour est joué! L'odeur de tide est imbattable! Mon linge en ressort comme s'il etait neuf!