4.1/5
Tide Pods Detergent Spring Meadow Reviews
#19 in Laundry Care

January 15, 2018

Only use Pods now

I live in an apartment building so my laundry is down the hall so I'm pretty lucky however there is nothing worse then carrying the laundry basket and a jug of soap. I love tide pods I can just throw them in my basket and be off one less thing to carry and my laundry comes out stain free and the spring meadow scent always leaves my clothes smelling fresh ! Pods can be pricey but I watch for them On sale and then get a bit extra.

January 14, 2018

Oh Tide, you did it again!

I have always been a Tide laundry soap user, so when pods came out in this great scent of Spring Meadows I was in love! Not only does it make your laundry smell fantastic it does a remarkable clean, who would have thought that little pod held so much an worked that flawlessly?!

September 28, 2017

Good product

A decent product but I find it's a little over priced for the quantity you get. They make my laundry smell great! There ridiculously easy and convenient to use.

September 03, 2017

Oui

Laisse un Parfum très agréable , fini les trop de mousse , fini les mesures ,quantité idéale ! Vraiment économique,j'adore ! L'essayer c l'adopter .....

May 29, 2017

i love tide pods, they are so easy to use and smell awesome. no fuss product, just open the lid grab a pod and throw into the washer. i like how they are a compact unit and does not involve any measuring at all.

May 28, 2017

Bought the biggest tub and use them every time I do my laundry. Leaves my clothes smelling amazing and fresh days after I wash them. This is my favourite scent as it smells the freshest

March 14, 2017

Tide pods are my go to laudry detergent I save on fabric softener because of this all in one magic pod. My clothes always come out clean and smell great.

March 07, 2017

I liked the tide pods .they were not only efficient in cleaning very economical and also convenient for using .the price was also excellent and th pods last long time

February 21, 2017

I absolutely love these little tide pods, however they are a bit more expensive than your store brand laundry soap that's for sure, because of the price i am not a constant buyer, however they're super convienent and awesome for storage

February 21, 2017

bought this product in the Spring Meadow scent. Nice, lightly floral, doesn't clash with my dryer sheet scent. I also like the Ocean Breeze Pods, a sporty, crisp scent.