Tide Sensitive laundry detergent Reviews

Ranked #129 out of 295 in Laundry Care

May 08, 2017

I had problems with laundry soap making me itchy so I tried Tide Sensitive and I itch no more. My clothes actually come out clean. I was worried because this is the cheaper Tide also sensitive so I was thinking clothes might not come out clean, but they do. Even my husband's work clothes come out clean.

April 16, 2017

great product,
    Have very sensitive skin so for me to be able to actually use a product on my clothing its always hit and miss.

I love being able to use laundry detergent again. For the longest time I couldnt find a detergent that wouldnt cause me irritating itching, rashes or hives.

Its a little pricy, but the nice thing is i can use this detergent on the baby clothes!

March 27, 2017

I have had a very hard time finding laundry soap that works with my sensitive skin. which this product does other soaps have caused me to break out in hives or have skin irritation. this product works with my sensitive skin while giving my clothes a new clean scent. I would highly recommend this product to anyone with sensitive skin. This product also comes in pod for if you prefer the pods.

February 18, 2017

I use it to wash my babies clothes. Love the light scent. Never had a reaction to this, which we did with another sensitive brand. I find it to be a bit pricey but it's worth it.

May 09, 2016

I just recently tried Tide Sensitive Laundry Detergent and am thrilled with the results. It really cleans my laundry - clothes, towels, sheets etc. I also love the fragrance. As it is a sensitive detergent, the smell is mild, but very lovely! As I have allergies, I appreciate the delicate smell! I would certainly recommend this product and I plant o buy it again!

OtterBox Cases

Tfal Actifry

carlyporteous has posted in the forum topic
    Fidget Spinners

Alcan Aluminum foil

melanie_fitz added a new review for
    Mr. Clean Magic Eraser