Tide To Go Instant Stain Remover Reviews

Ranked #9 out of 391 in Household Cleaning Products

Tide to Go is the instant stain remover that helps eliminate many fresh food and drink stains on the spot. It works well on fresh stains, including tomato juice, ketchup, BBQ sauce, grape juice and coffee. Keep a Tide to Go in your briefcase, car, purse and kitchen - everywhere you encounter stains. Made in USA. Case Pack: 6 Units.

April 02, 2017

Works every time! Perfect to carry around in my purse in case something happens! Better to wash the clothes as soon as I get home thought, but great prevention!

April 02, 2017

I really like how effective Tide To Go Instant Stain Remover is. I don't like how fast the liquid leaves the pen. This brings the value of the product down too fast as I have to buy a new product too often...after all...I'm pretty messy and I have kids which means I get messy a lot. I have tried other competitor brands but they just don't work as well so the effectiveness compared has me recommending this but the affordability, value and quality is just not there. When I refer to quality I mean the way it's designed. It should leak a bit less. I'm sure this can be rectified.

March 27, 2017

I carry the tide to go instant stain remover in my purse and diaper bag. With two kids and all the messes they make on my clothes and themselves, this is a must! Works fairly well for on the go spot stain removal.

March 19, 2017

I LOVE this product! I recently got married and let me tell you this product was a lifesaver, not only for me but my guests as well. It's such a great on the go product!
    & For all you bride to be's, you should definitely put this in bridesmaid survival kits!

March 17, 2017

Ce petit crayon fait des miracles. Il est indispensable dans tous les sacs à main. Aucune tache ne lui résiste. Le seul petit point négatif est sa mauvaise odeur.

March 13, 2017

favourite on the go product, I've got one of these in every bag I own, it works so well, takes the stain right out on the spot, although the cap does not stay on at all times it's still my favourite!

March 09, 2017

I'm accident prone, so i always like to have one of these little sticks with me in my purse, in case i spill something on myself lol. It works pretty well to get stains out. Now it's not a miracle worker, but it does work pretty well.

March 07, 2017

This is a handy little tool to keep in your purse. Especially if you're a clutz like me. It has helped me out in a pinch when I was out in public and spilled something or dropped something on my clothes. The last time I have used this Tide To Go pen was last summer. I was wearing a white prairie dress and I spilled coffee on myself. I just reached into my purse and grabbed this lifesaver and the stain was gone although I was left with a wet spot but it dried very quickly.

February 28, 2017

These are a life saver in a pinch. I'm one of those people who seems to not be able to make it through most meals without spilling something on me. while a tide stick isn't going to completely remove the stain (at least not usually) it is going to make it less noticeable so a person could get through the rest of the day without have a giant stain screaming from the front of their shirt! It's a must have for on the go.

February 27, 2017

I absolutely love these Tide stain remover pens. All through high school I was in theatre arts and drama productions and going along with these is the hours of hair and makeup, costumes, etc. A lot of hard work needless to say, in case i ever got any stage makeup on my costume or anything we always kept these conveniently small pens on hand for stain removing , they work well! and theyre cheap too