Tidy Cats clumping, scented litter Reviews
#10 in Cat Litter

October 29, 2020

Not a fan of the light weight litter

I find that the light weight litter makes a mess far more than the regular litter. It's a lot more dusty. The light weight product does make it easier to carry around in stores but I don't think the pros outweigh the cons.

October 11, 2020
    Kentucky, United States

Great litter

This is very lightweight. I don’t need my Husband or Son to go shopping to lift this into the cart.It is easy to scoop out and stays in a clump. Highly efficient with odor control due to us having 5 cats in the house.

October 07, 2020

Will continue to buy

Light weight makes it so easy to carry. Love the smell and it's odour control capacity. Easy to scoop out and my senior cat has a much easier time digging with her arthritis. If it makes my cats happy then I am happy!

June 12, 2020

Great at blocking scent

I absolutely love tidy cats if it’s available that is the litter I prefer to buy! Especially if it’s scented with glade. My cats litter box is in a bathroom in my small apartment with no window and it’s currently June 2020 so it’s hot in there...
    we are constantly looking for ways to keep it smelling fresh and I’ve got to say I’m so impressed with this litter, the way it pours out of the jug, the way it smells, just everything about it! This is definitely my preference of litter by far!

November 20, 2019

Decent

Effective at controlling litter box smells. Messy as it is a traditional litter. Lightweight so easy to carry and lift Clumps well. Sometimes stocks to bottom of plastic litter box.

October 17, 2019

Smells great - works amazing!

This cat litter is beyond amazing!!! It's super light weight and it's easy to scoop and smells amazing. The only thing I must say is cats usually like to get in when the litter is all clean and this one specially can get dusty. Therefore be sure to have your furry friend far from the cat litter and let the dust set. I believe because it's so light weight and perfect for cleaning/smell, you have to live with a little dust. BUT AMAZING PURCHASE! will be rebuying for sure.

September 08, 2019

Favorite kitty litter

I love this stuff, it keeps the regular smell at bay better than any other kind I've tried. I also feel that clumping litter in general is a better investment because it lasts longer.

September 04, 2019

Best litter

After going through different cat litters , I found tidy cat litter to be more effective and with stands what it’s label states , long lasting , fresh scented and I never smell my cats litter . Even when my cats paw around the litter it doesn’t kick up bad odors. It smells fresh .

September 03, 2019

Easier To Clean UP

I have 3 cats and have used a few different types of litter, and always come back to Tidy Cats. My cats use it, and seem to like it. The clumping makes it easy to scoop up and clean up after the cats. This means less litter changing. The different scents are nice, and they do not seem to bother my cats. I like that I can often go to the store and buy everything from a bag of litter to a big pail. The different sizes are convenient, The price point is also agreeable.

August 28, 2019

I love my cats but poop happens!

This product is amazing for my two stinky fur babies. It saves me money when I can scoop instead of replacing the whole litter box. My cats seem to like it and it makes clean up very easy.