Tidy Cats clumping, scented litter Reviews
#10 in Cat Litter

October 17, 2019

Smells great - works amazing!

This cat litter is beyond amazing!!! It's super light weight and it's easy to scoop and smells amazing. The only thing I must say is cats usually like to get in when the litter is all clean and this one specially can get dusty. Therefore be sure to have your furry friend far from the cat litter and let the dust set. I believe because it's so light weight and perfect for cleaning/smell, you have to live with a little dust. BUT AMAZING PURCHASE! will be rebuying for sure.

September 08, 2019

Favorite kitty litter

I love this stuff, it keeps the regular smell at bay better than any other kind I've tried. I also feel that clumping litter in general is a better investment because it lasts longer.

September 04, 2019

Best litter

After going through different cat litters , I found tidy cat litter to be more effective and with stands what it’s label states , long lasting , fresh scented and I never smell my cats litter . Even when my cats paw around the litter it doesn’t kick up bad odors. It smells fresh .

September 03, 2019

Easier To Clean UP

I have 3 cats and have used a few different types of litter, and always come back to Tidy Cats. My cats use it, and seem to like it. The clumping makes it easy to scoop up and clean up after the cats. This means less litter changing. The different scents are nice, and they do not seem to bother my cats. I like that I can often go to the store and buy everything from a bag of litter to a big pail. The different sizes are convenient, The price point is also agreeable.

August 28, 2019

I love my cats but poop happens!

This product is amazing for my two stinky fur babies. It saves me money when I can scoop instead of replacing the whole litter box. My cats seem to like it and it makes clean up very easy.

July 15, 2019
    Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

works great

this is the best kind around.. works great..smells good.. easy to scoop n very light weight. its the only cat litter i buy for my cat now.. def would the price n buy cause its great

1.0/5

June 27, 2019

clumps fall apart

I have 2 cats and go thru a lot of cat litter. I tried Tidy Cats because it was on sale but I will not buy it anymore. When I tried to remove the clumps, most of them fell apart into smaller pieces. My cats did not like the smell.

June 26, 2019

No More Smelly Cat

My cat and I absolutely love this product. It's easy to scoop or filter, and gets rid of that bad litter smell. The Glade addition to this litter sometimes causes me forget to change the litter box, as I can't smell the stinky litter anymore.
    Definitely recommend, I buy this product frequently and my cat loves it.

June 26, 2019

Tidy cats litter

I really like Rudy cat, it over smells poop, and clumps for easy to remove. My cats seem to like it more, than other litters too, its makes cleaning up without having to plug your nose while removing litter.

0.5/5

February 07, 2019

Worst cat litter ever

I bought this to try it since my favourite brand was discontinued. The litter does not do its job. As soon as the cat goes in it the urine or poop smells really bad even though my cat has burried her doos.