Tim Hortons Apple Pie Fritter Donut Reviews
#156 in Baked Goods

Good - 0

September 25, 2017

Amazing taste an size

I recently tried the Apple pie fritter donut,an I fell in love with it right away ,so much that I had to buy another one! The size of the donut is perfect, an the taste of it actually taste like Apple pie,I love how it has crumbles on it an how it's filled inside with Apple sauce. It's number one favorite at Tim Hortons for me!

July 31, 2017

I can't believe these arent around all year

What is there not to love about this precious donut! cinnamon chunks filled with apples in a sugar coated pastry. I think this is Tim Hortons best donut yet! I can't wait for Fall when they're back!

May 10, 2017

I love Tim Hortons Apple fritters! They're basically like an apple pie in a doughnut, you get the cinnamon and spices in the dough and the yummy soft prices of apple all throughout the Doughnut and the sweet glaze over the whole thing ties it all together perfectly and for only 1.00$ who could go wrong? Perfect with your morning coffee or if your just craving a sweet treat!

February 28, 2017

The Tim Horton's Apple Pie Fritter was a disappointment. The difference between the Apple Pie Fritter and the regular Apple Fritter is barely noticeable, yet the price is higher. I will not be buying this item again. I'll just buy the regular Apple Fritter instead.

July 25, 2016

This specialty donut is available during apple harvest season in the fall. It tastes better than a regular Apple fritter because it has a crunchy topping and is filled with apple pie filling making the donut moist and delicious.