Tim Hortons Iced Cappuccino Reviews
#1 in Coffee

June 19, 2018

Great coffee pick me up to beat the heat

The iced Capp has a great flavor by itself, but I usually add a shot of vanilla to it for that extra pep. Not too sweet. some days would love a larger size.

Saskatchewan, Canada

Super tasty

I buy these on a regular basis during the summer they are really tasty and a nice refreshing drink on a hot day. The kids especially like them too and order them regularly

my summer go to drink !

I love this drink so much it is my go to summer drink of choice. My first stop after leaving the house is almost always Tims for my daily fix of iced cappuccino. I love the sweetness and freshness of this chilled goodness.

Staple Summer Drink

I mostly buy this product in the summer time on a really hot day! It is a little on the sweeter side, and i'd say if you're looking for something to quench your thirst or just something cold, their Iced Coffee is comparable and would go better. I love the taste of the product, the only complaint I have is that the prices are going up and that towards the end of the drink, because it is iced, your will often find an accumulation of ice at the bottom of your drink.

Obsess with it

That's is pretty much the only reason why I go to Tim Hortons. It's so good! The taste is so special, the iced capuchino of McDonald is not comparable. I mostly buy it in the summer time.

Fine

Not as good as normal coffee or ice coffee from Tim Horton's. However, it is an alternative and good. I do not recommend as I feel it tastes like ice more than anything else.

1.0/5

Tim Hortons

Tim Hortons has gone down hill. I prefer going to Mac Donald’s. I was a die hard Timmy’s fan for years but there stuff has gone down. The prices are way to expensive now too

Yummy

I just love it, perfect for a hot day for summer! I hate drinking hot coffee on summer time, but those are just perfect! So tasty and perfect! Just like a slush with coffee in it, yummy!

Excellent Summer Beverage

I loved the iced cappucinno! Especially with chocolate milk, it adds extra flavor. This is one of my favourite ways to beat the heat. It is satisfying and yet something I want to purchase again and again. Love the combo of ice and coffee.

Great for a hot day

I love to order an Ice Cap whenever I am at Tim Hortons in the summer and it is a hot day. They are very tasty and cool me down. My favourite flavour is original.