Tim Hortons Iced Cappuccino Reviews
#1 in Coffee

July 29, 2018

Cools you down on a nice hot day!!

I always didn't want to try it, but once when my wife and friends all bought an iced cappuccino, I couldn't resist not trying it.
    And I was sold!
    And I love it now!!!

July 29, 2018

Tim Horton Ice Capp

I hate coffee, but I love Tummies Ice Capps. They taste even better when you get them made with chocolate milk. I get them all the time. So does my Fiancee.

Tim Horton's IceCap

When there are so many icecaps and drinks in the market place, Tim Horton's provides you with an excellent option on a very hot day. I usually ask for milk to be used and they've always accommodated. The only draw back is that about 7/8ths of the way down it turns to solid ice which is kinda sad... Guess Ill just have to buy another - LOL

July 28, 2018

myself and my wife both enjoy this product. and for the price, you can not complain. just wish tim hortons had more mail coupon offers. otherwise good value and taste.

Canadian's Summer Fav

The Canadian summer drink -- it is a sure sign that summer has landed! It is a refreshing affordable specialty beverage which can be fancied up with whipped cream and salted caramel or chocolate chips or made more calorie-wise with milk instead of cream.
    I look forward to kick-starting my summer with the Tim's iced capp. Give it a try I know you'll love it!!

July 27, 2018

Love my Iced Capps!

This has to be one of the most iconic Canadian drinks! True Canucks know that Timmies is the place to get Iced Capps and the best donuts in the world!
    Iced Cappuccinos from Tim Hortons are an indulgence that doesn't break your wallet - lots of sugar and caffeine for a reasonably priced treat. You can even ask them to make it with chocolate milk if you want to cut out some caffeine and get a slightly different flavour option.

July 27, 2018

I would buy this product again and again

Every store has a little bit different taste. However it's refreshing with a good taste especially when taken with cream, not milk. Loses taste however when you get to the end of it.

July 22, 2018

FAVORITE ALL TIME DRINK

Since I have a chance to drink Iced cappuccino, I love it so much. It is very refresh and now I order with extra espresso shot. It give me more caffeinated for my day.

July 19, 2018

Tim Horton's Favourite

Tim Horton's Iced Cappuccino is one of my all time favourite summer drinks. Keeps me caffeinated, and cool at the same time. They are a little higher priced than coffee, but the ingredients make the difference. So yummy and always made to order.

July 19, 2018

Yummmmmm!

I'm not a huge coffee drinker, but LOVE Tim Horton's Iced Cappuccino's, especially on a hot day. They're sweet and so refreshing!

Only frustrating thing is they don't always taste the same. You may get one with more coffee or more milk or cream. Wish they used the same exact measurements at every location, so the Iced Capp always tastes the same no matter where you get it.