Tim Hortons Iced Cappuccino Reviews
#1 in Coffee

Tim Horton's Favourite

Tim Horton's Iced Cappuccino is one of my all time favourite summer drinks. Keeps me caffeinated, and cool at the same time. They are a little higher priced than coffee, but the ingredients make the difference. So yummy and always made to order.

Yummmmmm!

I'm not a huge coffee drinker, but LOVE Tim Horton's Iced Cappuccino's, especially on a hot day. They're sweet and so refreshing!

Only frustrating thing is they don't always taste the same. You may get one with more coffee or more milk or cream. Wish they used the same exact measurements at every location, so the Iced Capp always tastes the same no matter where you get it.

July 19, 2018

Love! My go to on a hot day

I'm a big coffee drinker!! In the summer i still need my coffee BUT its not very refreshing! Love the Ice capp and how its just tastes so good everytime!! Always what I expect and always leaves me refreshed and satisfied with my coffee craving!

July 17, 2018

Delicious perfect for summer

I am in love with iced capps. Have been buying them since they first came out. They are the best treat to cool you off on a hot summer day or an even better to drink at night and relax by a bonfire and cool off on a hot summer night

July 17, 2018
    Saskatchewan, Canada

My favourite

I love these any day any time lol, I add a shot or 2 of espresso and it helps me get through the day and keep up with my rambunctious children. I definitely recommend them to everyone :)

July 15, 2018

Tim Hortons Iced Cappucino

For sure one of my favorite drinks on a hot and sunny day. Very cool and refreshing, and the flavor of the iced cappucino is absolutely delicious! I have been a long term Tim Hortons Customer and have always enjoyed this drink. I typically add an expresso shot- its perfect.

June 29, 2018

Le paradis!

Je ne suis pas une fan de café, mais les cappuccino glacé du Tim, je les adore! Ils sont juste assez sucrés et ils rafraîchissent dès la première gorgée.

My go to in the summer

One of my favourite cold drinks in the summer. I like it made with milk and I like the texture of it and I find the quality consistent at all Tims I've ordered it from

2.0/5

June 27, 2018

They used to be good, but not really anymore

I don't know if it's just me who thinks this (I highly doubt it though) but Iced Capps just don't taste the same anymore. Years ago they were delicious, and nowadays, it tastes as though something has changed. I will probably not be purchasing these anymore.

Refreshing

I’m not a coffee person but I love ice Capps! I prefer just a plain original one but a little whipped cream is nice as a treat. I find they are a bit pricey for the amount you get. Taste is great. Refreshing on a nice summer day