Tim Hortons Iced Cappuccino Reviews
#1 in Coffee

March 19, 2019

Classic Choice

Everyone knows that when you go to Timmies- an Iced Capp is a must have. It’s creamy, delicious, and perfect for a hot summer day. A cult favourite, and one of the best things that Tims has to offer!

March 10, 2019
    New York, United States

ice cappuccinno

i love tim hortoans vanilla ice cappuccinos they are the best out of all the places that sell these products i buy them all the time they are so good and is something that i woud recommand to everyone who goes to tim hortaon

March 04, 2019

Acros

Que se soit hivers ete je ne peu me passer de se brevage delicieux et cremeux
    Froid et recorfortant je ladore je depend tout ma monnaie en capou je suis accros a sa jai essayer de minproviser a la maison mais ses pas pareil jadore le tim

February 25, 2019

Perfect for summer

I usually buy these in the summer when I want that taste of coffee but it is too hot out. Perfect for a lazy afternoon to sip on. I enjoy the taste and order mine with milk and a shot of mocha.

2.7/5

February 24, 2019

Bleh!

Tim Hortons Ice Cappuccinos taste pretty good. However, they are an expensive cup of cream and sugary coffee syrup. The quality of the cream is most likely quite good. But how often would you pour yourself THIS much cream into a drink?

The taste and the unhealthy amount of sugar and fat are not worth the price tag. Especially when you end up with a flavourless ice puck at the bottom of your plastic cup.

February 24, 2019

My favourite drink at Tims

Of all the drinks that come and go at Tims, the Ice Capp is a classic and my all time favourite to order each time. This will definitely quench your thirst on hot summer days!

February 23, 2019

My Favorite Summer Treat!

Never a disappointing purchase with this cool summer treat! I have been a fan of these Tim Hortons trademarks for years now and will continue to enjoy them for many years to come :)

February 21, 2019

Tastes Good!

Tim Hortons Iced cap is one of my favorite drink! Iced cap wakes me up more than drinking a coffee! I find the taste perfect and not too sweet! It’s my favorite beverage especially during summer days!

February 11, 2019
    New Brunswick, Canada

I like the iced cappuccino

Would love to try this product on a summer. Tastes good on winter time, probably tastes even better on summer. I love how the coffee is iced and blended.

February 09, 2019

addicted

I absolutely love Tim Horton's Ice Caps. I don't care if it's 100 degrees out or -20 I can drink them anytime of the year. My only concern is the calores I consume so lately have changed to Ice Cap light. Oh so refreshing.