Tim Hortons Iced Cappuccino Reviews
#1 in Coffee

August 27, 2020

my fav!

I love iced capps! Been my favourite item at Tim Hortons for as long as I can remember. I tend to get it around once a week. I highly recommend! The flavour is amazing, even the texture I like lol! The price is pretty good too for the amount you get :)

August 26, 2020

Delicious

You can't go wrong with an ice cap, the salted caramel one is really good. Too bad it's a seasonal thing, it should be a permanent menu item. Everyone should try it at least once

August 22, 2020

My go to order everyday!

This is my favourite item at Tim hortons! I order it daily! Though it’s a little bit pricey it is definitely worth it! I also enjoy the other options of ice cap such as the caramel ice cap and the Oreo ice cap!

August 18, 2020

I’m addicted

Very smooth tasting, I usually get a vanilla or Carmel flavored one. It’s perfect for hot days or cold, I just wish it stayed frozen longer. My daughter loves them too!

August 16, 2020

Very Tasty!

Iced Capps are great on a hot day when you need that caffeine fix, but don't want a hot beverage. They're a little pricey; still cheaper than Starbucks and quite refreshing!

August 06, 2020

A piece of paradise with every sip

This is no joke every morning when my husband leaves for work at 4:45 am he stops at Tim's to get me my large ice cap and brings it back home for me so that when i get up with my kids i have a little something to look forward to in my day. This is how much i love my ice caps. They are so darn good. Under the description of perfection and delicious in the dictionary there should be a picture of an ice cap next to it.

August 01, 2020

Mmmm

I've always been a huge fan of Tim Hortons oh, but I especially like their cold drinks in the summer. The iced caps are really good when it's hot out.

July 27, 2020
    Michigan, United States

Favorite!

I really like these iced cappuccino. The taste is so amazing. I like how simple they are. I get one in the summertime on my way to work and it's just simply delicious. They are very affordable as well.

July 26, 2020

I would buy this product again

I love this drink. It tastes so smooth and creamy. It is so yummy. I love the taste of coffee. I would buy this again and again. I would recommend this.

July 07, 2020

great summer drink

This is my go to drink at Tim Hortons during the warm summer months. It has a nice creamy, sweet taste with a hint of coffee. Only downside is because the same people aren't making it each time it can taste a bit different each visit, like sweeter or not as sweet.