Tim Hortons Iced Coffee Reviews
#10 in Coffee

It's our premium blend coffee, chilled and served over ice. Made sweet and creamy, it's the refreshing way to enjoy your Tim Hortons coffee.

August 05, 2013

there is nothing wrong with it. perfect all round

July 13, 2013

Essentially it's coffee, ice cubes, sugar syrup and milk/cream, but it is sooo good! To make it "healthier" I skip on the syrup and add my own Splenda. At $1/small size, it's a great thing to have during the hot days!

June 30, 2013

i love the ice tim horton s coffee! it s even better when they are 1$. the only thing i can complaint about it that they seems to have a lot of problems with it. a few times i went there and they told me the machine was broken! i was a bit annoyed by it, but when i do get one it's great!!

June 26, 2013

I really love that Tim Horton's came out with the iced coffee, its a great substitute for my coffee on a hot summers day. It's got the perfect amount of sweetness because I don't like my coffee with too much sugar. I drink a few of these a week during the summer months. Excellent product!

June 21, 2013

Perfect summer drink. It is great for a hot day after doing some shopping. It tastes and looks good.

June 21, 2013

This is so good, and I really look forward to having MANY over the summer months! I guess I could still enjoy them in the winter, but then the HOT drinks would be jealous!?

June 12, 2013

These are very good, and addictive. But be careful: there's more sugar in these drinks than you realize!

3.2/5

May 26, 2013

What a great way to cool down on a hot afternoon. Smooth taste, great colour, have one every chance I get....

May 15, 2013

Some days you just need a pick me up but don't want to go for the regular double double. The iced coffee was a fabulous addition to the menu giving the option of a cold drink while still getting that shot of energy that your looking for! The sizes are nicely priced and the ability to add a flavour shot like the iced cappuccinos makes it easy to change it up for a sweet treat.

February 15, 2013

YUM! If you get this with cream and sugar it's divine, like liquid icecream!