Tim Hortons Iced Coffee Reviews
#7 in Coffee

It's our premium blend coffee, chilled and served over ice. Made sweet and creamy, it's the refreshing way to enjoy your Tim Hortons coffee.

August 15, 2020

Good drink for hot summer day!

I drink black coffee every day-one cup a day-, My mother is diabetic I watch out my sugar intake. But during hot summer day you need this iced cold coffee, it gives you a instant relief! Even they have some flavors -vanilla, mocha and caramel.

August 15, 2020

One of the better iced coffees out there.

I drink my coffee black (no base or dairy) and had a hard time finding a reliable, drive-thru, coffee that isn’t really acidic or stale tasting. Wasn’t expecting it, but Tim’s iced coffee has become my absolute go to. The flavour is full but not overwhelming and more importantly, not burnt/stale tasting. If you don’t drink the coffee quickly or it’s hot out it may be a good idea to ask for less ice... it can water it down a bunch by the end.

1.0/5

July 08, 2020
    Michigan, United States

Not a fan

The iced coffee was watered down. It tasted more like water then coffee. The price was expensive for watered flavored coffee. I ideally have no problem with any drink but this one did not taste good at all.

July 07, 2020

LOVE IT !

This is my go to summer drink I drink one every day (not sure my scale will be happy about that 🤦🏻‍♀️)! add extra ice and it’s perfect my Tim’s Hortons does it the same every time.

July 07, 2020

decent iced coffee

Good summer drink and a decent price compared to starbucks. Usually I order this drink and it tastes pretty good but every once in a while it falls short. Either they put too much cream in it so its extremely sweet and is almost the color of milk or they don't put enough ice in it and its served warm.

1.7/5

July 03, 2020

A little bit of coffee with all that cream?

Everytime I get an iced coffee at Tim's, I always think that this time it's going to be different. But no! It's almost white with no taste of coffee. Very disappointed!

May 26, 2020
    New Brunswick, Canada

Great Black iced coffee, rude local service

I absolutely love my black iced coffee, it’s the best way to start my day. The only thing is that the closest timmies to me has many rude employees who can be very disrespectful and have even made posts on Facebook about how they hate the customers. If I can, I go to the second nearest to me where the service is better.

April 28, 2020

Love iced coffee!

Most of the time the iced coffee at Tim Hortons is amazing, but every once in a while you get one that you just know was a very old pot. Luckily the great iced coffee days outweigh the not so great days!

February 27, 2020

Hit or miss

Sometimes you get a really bad ice coffee that you can tell it was not fresh when out into the canister but then you get that one good one that makes you for get about all the bad ones, and now you can do a survey and get one of any size for only one dollar

January 29, 2020
    New Brunswick, Canada

Cool Tim Hortons iced coffee on a hot day

The Tim Horton’s Iced Coffee on a hot day, best drink to cool down. I get mine without the liquid sugar, don’t like sweet drinks. Only problem is my whole family also loves it !