Tito's Handmade Vodka

Tito's Handmade Vodka Reviews

Ranked #21 out of 60 in Vodka

February 27, 2017

I use to think that no one truly likes vodka until I tried Titos. It really does go down the smoothest and isn't all that expensive either. I was recommended it by a friend when they were over for dinner and since then that is the only one I am willing to keep in my liquor cabinet.

December 11, 2016

I first tried this vodka at an event and was blown away at the quality of this product. It's so smooth, clear, tastes great by itself or in a mixed drink. I probably would have never picked up this product if I just saw it on the shelves but now it's my favourite vodka! It's also a decent price so now I would buy it at the liquor store!

December 11, 2016

I was introduced to tiros while on vacation and it's now our go to. Not as expensive as grey goose but just as smooth. Wished I had known about it sooner

December 13, 2015

Nice and smooth! I find it cheaper and better than Grey Goose.

December 13, 2015

When it's ice cold you can't even taste the alcohol. Much better and cheaper than Grey Goose. Oh ya, and it's gluten free (;

Winslow has posted in the forum topic
    Jam

Winslow has posted in the forum topic
    Hairstylists

violetfish added a new review for
    Avon Bubble Bath